[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey so I put alot of effort in at a new school and nobody wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: received_10203558717288722.jpg (14 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
received_10203558717288722.jpg
14 KB, 360x240
Hey so I put alot of effort in at a new school and nobody wants to be my friend. I'm helpful in class and people always give me compliments for some reason

But none of them want to be my friend? I messaged 3 guys and 3 girls on my friend list in class a few days ago and none of them replied.
>>
Are you ballsy enough to be an idiot and say "Hey would you ____ like to be my friend?" That's usually how I do it and it sound dumb but it works
>>
Join a club and find people with similar interests as you. Otherwise just joke around and try to maintain a good attitude and be open with people. It is hard but it's worth trying
>>
>>17103417
I tried!

I applied to every club in the university even the religious ones!

The only one that accepted me was Kendo that I actually want to try starts in August.
>>
Dont push yourself to much, trying to hard to fit its annoying, just maintain a good attitude, be nice 1it them, but dont go behind them like a creep, also remember to say no when its necesary, they will come at you soon when you create a warm atmosphere around yourself
>>
Maybe if you get a fuckin life it might help just say hi to them or start stalkig them you dicktwitch
>>
pay then to be ur friend then ask fir sex
????
PROFIT
works most of teh time
>>
I'm pretty sure most people don't want to be friends with someone that needs a friend -- that's called being needy and it is unattractive.

if you're in a liberal arts or non-stem class I'm sure group projects are a good place to make friends, and if you are STEM, then take a philosophy class or poly sci so you can make friends via "group studying"
>>
also pay must be 200+
i accept bribes 2
fuk me raw
>>
If you suck enough dicks, you might become popular among the gay boys
>>
I'm blue daba dee dava dah, daba dee daba dah, daba dee daba doo
>>
>>17103425
I don't know, maybe get into doing drugs and invite people to smoke weed, get into sports and chasing pussy
>>
I want you to fuck me jerry. Fffuuuucccckkkk mmmeee
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.