[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone have any experience with mental illnesses or personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
does anyone have any experience with mental illnesses or personality disorders?
>>
>>17103363
No nobody does.

This is 4chan nigger why do you think we're here? What do you need help with?
>>
I don't suffer from any mental illness, but I've been around people who have expressed symptoms of certain illnesses. I've been around a few people who take anti depressants and ADHD meds but I don't think those qualify as mental illness, just an impairment maybe.

Why do you ask?
>>
File: 1462131392383.jpg (17 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1462131392383.jpg
17 KB, 500x667
>>17103363
Schizophrenic reporting in, what's what?
>>
just ask, fucktard don't post feelers for the OP
>>
I'm pretty sure my husband has borderline personality disorder.
I've been trying to leave him for over a year now but I never can because he's extremely manipulative and good at twisting my arguments around, where as I'm timid and eager to please and couldn't argue my way out of a paper bag.
fun times.
>>
>>17103431
You poor thing, you let a bad person take all your decisions for you. If only you could find a good person that will take all your decisions for you. As long as you never have to take a decision. It's only normal that you never have to take decisions. Anything else would be unthinkable. You're clearly unhappy but after all it's NOT YOUR FAULT.
>>
>>17103363
anyone on 4skin who replies is pretty much a guaranteed nut job.
>>
>>17103457
Wow! What an absurdly simplistic but still EDGY AND SAVAGE sarcastic remark on an extremely complex entanglement of relationship problems! You sure showed me! You sure are good at the internet!
>>
>>17103431
>good at twisting my arguments around

Why is it a fucking argument? If you want to leave you leave. There is no argument to be had. If you can't talk to him have your divorce lawyer do it.

Problem solved.
>>
>>17103485
idk
a lot of the time when I hint at leaving he threatens to kill himself
>>
>>17103480
It's nice of you to reply but are you sure you're ready to compliment my edgy and sarcastic remark? It's a big decision to take all by yourself. Maybe you could get someone else to do it for you.
>>
>>17103431
Female here I dated a guy like this. He was even manupliating my friends. I left him and my friends got rid of any ways possible for him to contact me. I suggest you do the same or it will get worst. Dude was cray.
>>
>>17103490
Yeah that's what mental people say but they never actually do it. We have this thread twice every night where someone says their partner threatens to kill themselves if they try to leave them.

Do you know how many threads we've had about people who've left their partner and they've killed themselves because of it? Fucking zero. Stop being so easily manipulated. Don't even hint at leaving if you're so damn weak. Just leave.
>>
>>17103363
Yea I have a couple friends who are faggots, and one's a spaz
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.