[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am crushing very hard on a woman at work, but she has a boyfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1457488307460.jpg (129 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
1457488307460.jpg
129 KB, 840x630
I am crushing very hard on a woman at work, but she has a boyfriend. We talk during the day despite no direct need to.

She seems like me at least as a friend.

What does adv think are the odds that she would leave her BF for me? Theyve been dating for a year.

Obviously something like this is case by case but what is your experience?
>>
you dont want to be with someone that has a character trait of being willing to leave a relationship for someone else when there are no problems in the relationship
that means she will eventually do it to you

what you can do however is stick around and if she breaks up with her boyfriend you can swoop in

that's what I'm doing. Playing the long game
>>
>>17103224
Thats true. I can wait. Hopefully no one gets a ring on their end.
>>
>>17103224
maaannneee

not op but thats what im doing and this game sucks

>flirty eye contact back and forth
>randomly come over to talk to me or coworker im talking to and stares into my eyes

....and then she goes home and gets porked by her chubby bf :\
>>
>>17103286
See I feel like thats when I would invite them out to grab a drink or something.
>>
>>17103291
you mean like invite her and her boyfriend out for a drink? because that's not happening. the thing is shes probably been dating this guy for 2+ years (no idea total guess) but this isn't a new relationship and i've been there for a little over a year now so i'm kinda getting sick of waiting.

I would invite her out for a drink but her boyfriend works with us and to be honest he's a really cool dude so I would feel like a total dipshit playing the whole "oh I had no idea you too were dating" card
>>
>>17103319
Oh that makes it more difficult.
>>
How about you sad fucks move on and not seek to ruin someone's stable relationship?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.