[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20150606_140104.jpg (37 KB, 449x301) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150606_140104.jpg
37 KB, 449x301
I have a boyfriend, we've been together for ages, broke up and got back together. But I've also got feelings for a friend of his, like crazy strong feelings. and he's told me he likes me too. we have a really special connection but I don't love this guy. I know I love my bf. a few times we have all gotten drunk together and I've been very affectionate towards this other guy, and bf has told me this is the last straw. I haven't seen this guy or texted him in months but my feelings didn't go away. I used to justify it that having feelings for someone else didn't change the way I love my bf but obviously that's not true anymore.
what do?? we're going to go to couples counseling. something inside me doesn't feel bad about having these feelings for someone else, am I just amoral??
>>
File: 1375328913256.gif (925 KB, 212x176) Image search: [Google]
1375328913256.gif
925 KB, 212x176
>>17103110

>we're going to go to couples counseling

Stop. You're young and confused and you're not ready to settle down. Instead of ruining these guys' friendship you need to take a good look at who you are and what you want.

If you're having feelings for someone else to the point of telling someone behind your boyfriends back that you like them and getting drunk and affectionate with them you need to break up with your boyfriend because its a really shitty way to treat someone you claim you love.

You're not wrong for having feelings for someone else, you're wrong for being sneaky and manipulative about it.

You had a great thing with your boyfriend and now that isn't a priority to you anymore. Thats fine, just be an adult about this and stop playing these guys off of one another. Its very cruel, immature and unnecessary.
>>
>>17103110
Women, I swear to God.
>>
File: 1459338959772.jpg (7 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1459338959772.jpg
7 KB, 250x231
>>17103130
10/10 advice on /adv mfw
>>
>>17103110
>implying pic related
There is an escape...its called "stop cheating"
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 2280x2736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 2280x2736
>>17103130
>mfw solid advice gets dropped on /adv/
>>
>>17103130
>>17103135
>>17103141
>>17103146
>>17103158

You niggers are easy to troll.
>>
>>17103130
I've been really open with my boyfriend about my feelings for this dude. Like i hid it for a bit but then told him and basically cut off contact with this guy. I still want to see him but it's not the same way I feel about my boyfriend and I know it's not worth it. but my heart still aches.
I just want to kill these feelings I have.
>>
>>17103130
I've already said I want to try again but breaking up doesn't seem like a bad idea. when we got back together originally, I said I wasn't sure but we did it anyway.
he said he doesn't believe I can change and I'm not sure why I can't. I love my boyfriend so much, why would I do this?? I feel like I'm missing an emotional component.
>>
>>17103110
This is the exact reason I broke up with my last ex. This is almost word for word. I've since lost all respect in her as a person.
>>
>>17103401
how can I fix it? we're both willing to keep trying.
>>
>>17103413
This is only going to make things more painful when you do end up making a move.

Wandering eye is normal to a degree, but if you already went so far as to discuss it with him, and the other guy, I think you both deserve a chance to be happy with someone else.

He deserves a chance to find a girl who only has eyes for him. You deserve a chance to find the guy who you can't take your eyes off of.

Please note... the other guy in this equation is not that guy. Start a serious relationship with him right off the bat and you'll do the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>17103110
End it before you really hurt that guy. If you actually love him then you would have some ounce of decency to not lie and manipulate him while showering another dude with your affection.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.