[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /adv/ I need help. I've been posting for the past three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images (13).jpg (17 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
17 KB, 500x294
Dear /adv/ I need help. I've been posting for the past three weeks around here about some bug bites and everyday I get bitten. I don't have any advert effects to the bites so I think I they are fleas or something.

Can garlic help my case? I mean eating it and putting it all over my skin. I don't mind the smell and I even like it.
>>
File: sIlgcYY.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
sIlgcYY.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
No, garlic won't deter insects.
>>
>>17103062
Why?
>>
>>17102985
i think you're supposed to ingest the garlic... put it in your cooking or take garlic pills. your body would then emanate the garlic odor from your skin's pores. at least that's the idea...

same situation as you op, i was gonna try the garlic thing since i get crazy allergies from mosquito bites. i think eliminating sugars is supposed to help too. gonna test it this season.
>>
>>17103078
Google it.
>>
>>17103118
Let's put it up to the test and share results then.
>>
File: IMG_20160503_093801.jpg (76 KB, 528x1596) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_093801.jpg
76 KB, 528x1596
I can't fucking understand why am I the only one in my home that suffers from this.
>>
To answer your question, I was not aware garlic had any such properties on fleas. I am aware however of it actually paralyzing certain parasitic organisms in larger doses...

You sure you're not getting bed bugs, or perhaps skavees? Those things fucking suck, skavees the only way for them is antibiotics and wash yourself several times a day. .. Back to the task at hand,
if it is fleas, have you considered trying some of the spray we spray on our pets? It deters fleas and ticks on them, so might just work on you. Take note I am not a trained medical professional, but eh- why not?
>>
When's the last time you washed your bedsheets?
>>
>>17104476
No even 5 days ago.
>>
>>17102985
Are you trying to drive away insects or vampires you cock juggling thundercunt
>>
>>17104466
Those don't look like flea bites. Flea bites are tiny, red dots. Those look like bumps to me.
>>
Who the hell told you garlic would repel fleas?

You want a few drops of lemon or orange EO diluted in water, spray it all over your body

And shampoo your carpets with lice shampoo
>>
>>17104801
Why not?
>>17105543
Some are tiny, some are not. But I react like this to their bite I think.
>>
>>17106382
If you have pets, get them on some kind of topical preventative immediately. The most effective way is to vacuum...vacuum, vacuum, vacuum…every day. You have to break the life cycle of the flea.

Have you seen any other evidence of fleas, like dried up blood?
>>
>>17106591
Maybe a couple of drops but that's it.
>>
They look like bed bugs sorta. There is spray you can get and other stuff that you can use. They hard to get rid of, if you leave just one egg they will start up within a few weeks. I would recommend calling an exterminator to look at your bed/house and the bites.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.