[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave it or stay friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459970770156.jpg (22 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1459970770156.jpg
22 KB, 500x390
Hey advice

So my I told my close friend I had feelings for her. She friend zoned me.

That was 3 months ago. We have stayed friends. I took 4chan advice and stoped talking to her, and more towards my other friends/girls.

It worked, she started getting more close/clingy even though we are just friends for these 3 months. I couldn't just stop talking to her though. She's a nice girl and I like her.

I kept thinking. Is it really worth it to make her jelly to gamble on whether or not she could develop feelings for me? It's definitely happend before with other women, and we both are very close for it to happen. However, I kinda don't want to leave her in the dust while I waste time trying to make her miss me while I'm out with other people. She is my best friend as I'm hers. I want to be with her, but I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Should I just be her best friend or should I try and do the friend zone leave and go see other people?
>>
>>17102968
Anon, you fucking retard, when people told you to ignore her they weren't saying you should ignore her and meet other girls to make her jealous, they were saying you should move on and meet other girls because those other girls might be interested in you. Fuck you dumb piece of shit how the fuck did you fuck
>>
Don't play mind games man. And stop consuming so much fictional entertainment, it warps your view on relationships.
>>
Stop playing games. She rejected you, move on. If she changes her mind about you at some other point let her make the first move.
>>
>>17102968
>It worked.
No, it didn't
>>
>>17102968
I luv that picture yo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.