[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep having dreams about cheating on my girlfriend. I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: spaceshark.jpg (36 KB, 516x344) Image search: [Google]
spaceshark.jpg
36 KB, 516x344
I keep having dreams about cheating on my girlfriend. I love my girlfriend. Our relationships isn't really perfect and probably isn't long term, so I am guessing this has something to do with it. I am not the cheating type though. And these dreams keep happening. what do
>>
You're actually dreaming about cheating on her, or just thinking about it?

Also
>and probably isn't long term

What's the point in dating if you aren't trying for long term? If you suspect it's going to fail, why not focus on improving it?
>>
>>17102941

no matter how stable a relationship is, there is the notion of cheating in your mind. your penis is designed to react to women, especially attractive women, especially attractive women you havent seen before. your penis just wants sex with lots of women. having a happy ormance doesn't change that.

>>17102949

>what's the point in dating if oyu arent trying for long term

something isnt beautiful because it lasts. by your logic we might as well just not date someone unless were 100% sure were gonna marry them. highschoolers should stop, college romance should end all cuz those are known not to last.

think about hwo relationships work: you keep trying and trying and getting dumped or dumping. if you are lucky you will get one or two that last but hteres a lot of trial and error. you cannot just magically know what relationsihps going to last.

enjoy what you have while oyu have it. there is no point ruining your happy time wiht someone just cuz you know its not going to be what oyu want in five years.
>>
>>17102941

>And these dreams keep happening. what do

I have dreams about smothering my grandmother to death with an octopus and then ass fucking Christina Hendricks on the roof of the white house.

My point is you do nothing. They're dreams, not premonitions. They mean nothing.
>>
>>17102949
This is 4chan so I'll be honest. I've thought about breaking up and dating other girls. But I don't want to cheat on her. I've never done anything like that and I have a pretty strong sense of guilt.

She treats me well, parts of our lifestyles mesh (introverted fags) and I love her but I feel like I can get better. She's also really sensitive. I'm also something of a libertarian right winger and she's a sjw person. She doesn't seem to have much of a career figured out.
>>
>>17102960
>ass fucking Christina Hendricks on the roof of the white house
yes
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.