[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >21yo m >Starting to have a active sexual life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Arino.jpg (27 KB, 622x306) Image search: [Google]
Arino.jpg
27 KB, 622x306
>Be me
>21yo m
>Starting to have a active sexual life por the first time in life with a Girlfriend wich I really like

Our relationship is a Happy one, we enjoy staying besides each other whenever is possible and we have kinda a good sex life, but with a problem....

I'm unable to provide her oral sex decently because a single fact: Vagina tastes really, REALLY spicy and strong for my kiddie's tastes. I know how to do it, but I can't do that much and I don't feel confident enough to keep eating pussy after the acid taste causes me a small peak of nausea (the first time we tried, I became so nauseated I almost felt bad).

There was a time, tho, that I was able to hold longer without the taste getting into me and we tried a lot of things. Feeling this difficult to taste pussy at the start of a sex life is normal? Anyone else here also faced this problem? I already did some research on the subject but I was unable to find nothing that would help me overcome the taste.

I want to get used to the taste and give her a decent lick and get better at oral sex.
>>
>>17102864
No, that's not normal at all. There's something seriously wrong with her. She really needs to go to a doctor.
>>
>>17102864
>Vagina tastes really, REALLY spicy

That ain't right, mang. Spicy? That's fucked up. That is abnormal. That is a medical concern.
>>
>>17102899
I probably choose the wrong word since english is not my main language but it's kinda hard to describe... It's a really strong strong taste.

I feel the problem isn't with her, but in me, since her ex didn't complain about it and my eating habits aren't that healthy to begin with (I have problem with bitter and acid tastes)
>>
>>17102914
Do you have a similar problem when attempting to eat fish?
>>
>>17102923

No, but I have it with other kind of food (mostly vegetables)
>>
>>17103119
For what, you already got your advice, tell your gf to take her diseased pussy to a doctor.
>>
It's probably her diet, it will change person to person based on what you consume.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.