[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup my fellow 4chan-ers , i am a 19yr old guy, with a trimmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: me.jpg (133 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
133 KB, 960x720
Sup my fellow 4chan-ers , i am a 19yr old guy, with a trimmed beard, 190cm and about 90 kilos, as you can see in picture i am taller and wider than anyone else( light blue tshirt/teal), i am attending faculty of philolgy and things, i never really had a relationship ( was going out with only one girl). I am an average guy when it comes to humor and things, i am alpha as fuck when it comes to commanding, since i am the leader of youth from one of ultra-nationalistic poltical parties in my country, i never really show emotions except laugh and having good time, i am above average drinker, since i have good genetics i cna kill myself with alcohol , and my attendances at parties are atleast once in 4-5 days (college life ftw) but i always failed to have girlfriend, even when a girls starts flirting with me, i have no idea how to act and what to say, and i know i look really defensful and somehow i cockblock myself, so would be great if you guys could give me some advices about girls and things, and please no be yourself things since i am sick of being a good guy and being depresive as fuck 90% of the time because i am so lonely,if you have any question please ask, i will be online for another hour
>>
Right wing twat, please kill yourself
>>
>>17102655
Better than being a weak leftist cuck.
>>
>>17102688

>i cant even talk to girls
>BUT UR THE KEK CUZ OF UR POLITICAL AFFILIATION
>>
>>17102632

>I'm alpha as fuck
>I am the best at leading people in political bullshit
>but I can't talk to ladies please help

You don't sound very alpha, merely conceited. I know it's really easy to blur those two together because they're the exact same, but alphas as supposed to get pussy left and right because they're the amazing male specimen. Why aren't you?
>>
You sound like a complete douchebag.
My advice is to kill yourself, because with the amount of autistic and self-entitled garbage you've managed to spew in your barely coherent, wall of text, I've gathered you're light-years beyond the point of any redemption.
>>
>>17102632
im older than you so i know stuff.
forget calling things alpha or beta outside of the internet. nobody really cares...
for you to get a actual relation ship its going to require you "nut up or shut up" and actually talk to them. you only get better with practice, and if she rejects you dont dwell on it cos it makes you look like a retard. so you move on to the next one.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.