[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come when fucking someone of the same gender to assert dominance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 552x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 552x549
How come when fucking someone of the same gender to assert dominance or to rape is natural and common in the animal kingdom we as humans perceive it as absolutely horrible? I'm not arguing in the sense of that it should be seen as okay, I just don't understand how we completely reject it when we are only animals too. Meanwhile killing and hurting someone of your species is not seen as that bad. In fact we are the only animals that wage genocides against our own kind.
But sticking your dick into someone who doesn't consent feels so repulsing somehow?

I mean imagine two scenarios. In one your father gets raped by another stronger guy who wanted to assert his dominance. In the other your dad gets shot by some random criminal. How come the first scenario seems more traumatizing?
>>
>>17102461
You pulled that one completely out of your ass, sentences are much higher with murder than rape m8
>>
Because we as a species have developed ways of asserting dominance without rape inside the same gender.
As for rape vs murder, the first defiles your body and leaves you ashamed, the second destroys the body and leaves honor depending on the way you died, that's the difference.
We are animals yes, but we have developed many ways to solve issues in a different way, much like animals have different rituals we have them as well, sometimes differing between cultures.
I can't believe I responded to such a post, maybe because I'd have made it 6+ years ago as an angsty teenager
>>
>>17102461

what?
>>
>waaaah why am not allowed to rape
>>
Sometimes it's common in the animal kingdom for mothers to eat their own children, but that's horrible if humans did it.
>>
is this some weird way of coming out of the closet?
>>
>Meanwhile killing and hurting someone of your species is not seen as that bad. In fact we are the only animals that wage genocides against our own kind.

Wait what. Your whole premise is flawed first of all because you're entirely basing it off of the naturalistic fallacy, and secondly because this claim is wrong. Murder is considered worse than rape almost universally. This can be seen in murder vs rape sentences, as the other anon pointed out. And about the genocide thing, do you even chimpanzees? Troops genocide the fuck out of each other all the time, and that's just one animal example.
>>
>>17102461
>How come when fucking someone of the same gender to assert dominance or to rape is natural and common in the animal kingdom we as humans perceive it as absolutely horrible?

[Citation needed]
>>
>>17102461

> Only animals to commit genocide
> What are chimpanzees?

Nature is one tough son of a bitch
>>
Not every species does everything the same. As the species that is at the top of the food chain, we happen to do thing very differently compared to the others. We build things and have complex societies with rules, one of which is that rape is not allowed.
>>
>>17102461

>how come animals aren't like humans

There, I fixed the title for you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.