[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the last few years (3-4 years) I've had two whiteheads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: facial-whitehead-on-male.jpg (102 KB, 1000x770) Image search: [Google]
facial-whitehead-on-male.jpg
102 KB, 1000x770
For the last few years (3-4 years) I've had two whiteheads on my penis. It's right below the head on the back of my penis, and they're really embarrassing! I know they're not a STD or STI because I have no sexual activity yet. They look kind of like whiteheads, but I tried to squeeze one and it didn't pop at all. I wash that area all the time and it's always still there. Anything I can do about them? They look big and nasty when I'm flaccid, but shrink when I'm erect. They're on that spot where the head transitions to the shaft. What can I do? In comparison to a zit, it looks kind of likepic related. But it's a bit smaller, maybe flatter and minus the hair. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 448x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 448x208
Well technically people can have STIs even if they haven't had any sexual contact, so that's not a good way to rule it out.

But it's more likely one of these two things.
>>
See a urologist?
>>
>>17102119
Don't be a noob and google:
>penic skin condition

If you will still have doubts about your condition, go see doctor. 4chan won't help you. Or at least post pics of your benis.
Ps: no homo :-D
>>
>>17102253
I see a dick. Nothing abnormal.

>Too expensive to see a doctor.
USA poor healthcare detected. Go get health insurance ASAP until you die.
>>
File: IMG_20160502_183541674.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_183541674.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
>>17102266
>just a dick
You sure
>>
>>17102279
Stop trying to flood internet with photos of your dick. The infrastructure can handle only so much bandwidth before it all goes black.

It is just skin and skin develops over the time all sorts of irregularities. And I see nothing not average.

If you want to have 99% probability, go to doc, docs have only 1% chance to fail diagnosis.
>>
>>17102253
>foo expensive
Wtf how is going to see a doctor too expensive?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.