[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I currently work a job where all I have to do is sit behind a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
I currently work a job where all I have to do is sit behind a desk all day at a tiny BnB. During the weekday, pretty much nobody even shows up, so I have about 8 hours to just sit around with nothing to do. I bring my iPad with me, so I have Internet access, but no computer. What are some productive things I can do to occupy the time? Of course I spend a decent amount of time on 4chan or reading comics or whatever, but that gets pretty boring after a while, and I want to try and use the free time for something valuable, like learning something new or getting a new skill or something. What are some ideas for productive things I can do on the internet if I have nothing else to do? Pic unrelated
>>
>>17101995
Learn a new language using Rosetta Stone?
>>
>>17101995
>reading literature of any subject
>writing literature of any subject
>drawing on ipad to turn yourself into an art machine
>grinding shit mobage mmo games into oblivion
>getting better job
>grind enough gold on http://agar.io/ to buy mouse skin
>>
>>17101995
>wants to know what he can do
>posts drawing from a shitty artist that traces
You could learn how to draw dumbass.

protip, stop following shit tier artists.
>>
>>17101995

its only productive if you do something you like. otherwise its just slave labor.

that being said, think about something you've always wanted to do and do it. you can invest in a small laptop (200 bucks for a dumb asus) if its a digital project. say you want to write a book. or if you always wanted to draw a comic, do that. or if you always wanted to produce a radioplay, do that. or design a video game.

whatever you've wanted to do try to find a way to put at elast some steps here.
>>
>>17103165
Tracing? What do you mean by that?
>>
>>17101995
Read a book.
Take an online course in something.
Write the Great American Novel.
Do something to contribute to your employers (Build a better website. Give them a FB presence. Update their spreadsheet program)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.