[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it wrong to call someone over for sex if you don't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 84431676.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
84431676.gif
954 KB, 400x225
is it wrong to call someone over for sex if you don't really want a relationship?
>>
Casual sex is part of adult life. Just don't be deceptive about your goals.
>>
>>17101948
thanks. nicely put
>>
>>17101948
>Casual sex is part of adult life
It's apart of degenerate adult life
>>17101959
samefag
>>
>>17101974
Grow up, Christfag
>>
>>17101943
As long as that other person knows what the deal is, there's no problem with it.
>>
>>17101974
not samefag

why is it degenerate?
>>
>>17101948
Me.
>>17101974
I totally disagree about it being degenerate. Sexual gratification is natural, and no doubt you'll be spanking the monkey to avoid the sexual "misconduct" you're talking about. I think it's degenerate to lie about it, or to manipulate people or to fuck indiscriminately without evaluating the consequences of any particular choice. The act, however, of having sex without committing to a relationship in the process, that's just part of modern life m8.
>>
>>17102001
>modern life
This has been happening for way longer than, for whatever reason, young people seem to think now.
>>
>>17102010
You're right, I made a vacuous comment. What I'm referring to is the relative freedom of religious dogma in the West.
>>
>>17102024
what if you know they will eventually most likely get hurt by you?
>>
>>17102041
Then I guess it's your responsibility to not be a cunt....
>>
>>17101943
As long as he/she's aware that you just want sex and not a relationship, then there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>17102053
>>17102041
He'll hurt her. That's why he's asking if it's "wrong." He knows it's wrong. Not the sex. But kicking her ass out afterward.
>>
I think so, personally.
But you're not really hurting anyone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.