[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some hobbies/interests GUARANTEED to get girls interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 570x683
What are some hobbies/interests GUARANTEED to get girls interested in me?

I suck at music so inb4 play an instrument
>>
None? A hobby doesn't make the man.
>>
File: beyne.jpg (126 KB, 783x778) Image search: [Google]
beyne.jpg
126 KB, 783x778
Gym. Get fit. You wont meet them in the gym. But they'll open up to you in other places.
>>
>>17101808
sports
you'll get in shape, bring the bantz, and learn to be more aggressive
>>
>>17101808

nothing. people are complex. and girls are not a single species of pokemon.
>>
>>17101808
Different girls will like guys for different reasons.
>>
>>17101883
/thread
>>
I know a girl that likes guys who play basketball. she talks about it as though it is common enough, leading me to believe that she isn't the only woman that likes guys who play basketball.

try basketball
>>
>>17101849
False. I'm /fit/ but couldn't get a gf for a long ass time.

>>17101883
This. If you want hipster girl, do hipster shit, if you want an athletic girl, do athlete shit, ect ect
>>
>>17101920

its considered a trait that all women like. no one thinks 'ew hes so good looking'.

if you cant get a girl while fit it implies that the rest of you is severely lacking.
>>
Cooking, sports, work.
>>
>>17101808
Do what makes you happy and the girls will come bro.
>>
The fact that I play guitar has never once impressed a girl. Most show visible irritation if I even bring it up as a hobby, as if I'm trying too hard.
>>
>>17101808
The hobby of making money.
>>
>>17102375
You are doing it wrong they should be impressing you. Women like what they can't have.
>>
>>17101808
>What are some hobbies/interests GUARANTEED to get girls interested in me?
No such thing. People are different; girld are people; ergo, girls are different. There are no cheat codes in the dating game.

But one good strategy -not foolproof, because nothing is foolproof, but good- is to work on combinations interests. Weebs are a dozen, but harmonica-playing hiker-weebs who study intellectual history and sculpt in clay, now, that's interesting. Here are the rules of the strategy:
- Two interests are "distinct" if someone who knows nothing about either one could not possibly mistake them for the same thing. For example, anime and manga are not distinct, but anime and hiking are.
- Two different forms of media consumption are NEVER distinct. This includes fanworks, like fanfiction, fanart, and cosplay.
- You want to have at least four distinct interests. As long as you can manage this, any four will do.
>>
File: EMO-Girls-173_11.jpg (120 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
EMO-Girls-173_11.jpg
120 KB, 960x720
>>17102375
They're not the "right girls" who get impressed by that then.

Some girls i know doesn't even know what a instrument is, but others would suck the guitarrists dicks.

I'm a drummer. Only lesbians know what a drum is. Fuck this shit.

>>17101883
>>17101920
What if i want an emo girl but don't want to be emo because i'm not a fag?
>>
>>17101808

acoustic guitar + some decent singing

Does't matter if your voice is deep or high as long as you sing steadily within your range

Got me some grade-A, litterally gymnast, litterally virgin pussy at Roskilde Festival one year.
>>
>>17102466
The hobbies of living on your own and having a car help.

Past college you need a few things to be considered
>job that provides for yourself and gives you some fun money
>own place
>own vehicle if not in a major city
>not obese
>hygiene
>clean clothes that fit
>interests outside of work and media consumption

Media consumption of any kind is not a hobby. You should have 1 physical hobby and 1 creative hobby. The physical hobby keeps you in shape. The creative hobby gives you something to share with people that is unique.

I stick with cycling and photography. Not looking currently because I don't meet my own 2nd point. Cycling keeps me in shape and gives me something to brag about. I have a good camera on my smartphone. The SLR has been on the shelf for the last year, but I farm a good amount of facebook likes from getting pictures at social events with friends.
>>
File: ghost1.jpg (20 KB, 592x336) Image search: [Google]
ghost1.jpg
20 KB, 592x336
>>17102502
>sculpt in clay
>am i rite
>>
>>17101924

>its considered a trait that all women like.

No, its not. Muscles and body tone might get you attention but if you're a fucking autist you might as well be built like Roseanne.
>>
Lift. Currently working out as much as possible to get my homie hopping ex jealous.

Works great. Being desirable to other women is a very attractive quality.
>>
>>17101808
you know theres groupies for pretty much anything a person could be good at, right?

right?
>>
>>17102831
Sounds like lack of confidence. Get a good hairstyle and smile a lot. Girls dig confidence. And have friends. It's more attractive when guys have friends around them. Makes them seem like less of an autistic loner and more of a cool guy.

Be careful though, too much confidence could lose them

Another trick is if you are fairly cool/not interested. When you are with a group of friends, and there are a group of girls that join you, learn to be calm and cool when talk amongst them. Some girls dig the guys that act not interested. Especially when your friends are confident and try to get the girl. Most likely the girl is tired of it and will go for the guy that, while acts friendly, doesn't try to have sex with her every conversation. Trust me, most normal girls dont want straight up sex.

I could be wrong, but this is how I've lived life. Girls were like this around me.
>>
>>17101849
BS advice. Non lifting guys get girls all the time. I've been lifting for about 6 years and I am generally shitty with girls. I've only gotten better by actually talking to them.
>>
Singing makes girls wet.
Beatboxing makes some girls go wow.
Sports makes you look athletic.
Street sports makes you look like a hero
Those are a few easy hobbies.

Instruments you have to learn though. GUITAR and PIANO mostly Impressing girls when there is some random piano around that you could just play is sexy. Guitar+singing will pull any girls pants off. Drums are cool too.
>>
>>17102873

>Sounds like lack of confidence

lol. stating that its possible to be a fucking dummy and have muscles at the same time is not a reflection of my confidence.

a lot of these 4chan basement dwellers use /fit/'s GYM = GIRLS propaganda as a fix all and thats just not the case. if you're a retard and you don't know how to talk to women you'll end up turning yourself into a retard with muscles that doesn't know how to talk to women.

unfortunately, most women have to be able to stand talking to you for longer than 5 minutes before its fuck time.

i don't need any tips, thanks, "GYM HAIR CLOTHES" is the same lame duck formula for girls 4chan has been using for years and I've found it for the most part genuinely unhelpful unless you have a good foundation to start off of. muscles, clothes and an old timey don draper haircut won't make you unbearable if thats what you were to begin with.
>>
>>17102800
>You should have 1 physical hobby and 1 creative hobby.
I agree with this, is it original? Currently doubled up on physical hobbies (lifting/soccer), but missing a creative hobby, and it eats me up inside.

Also, gender ratio is unfavorable for my physical hobbies. Physical activities where you can actually meet women: dance, climbing, volleyball.
>>
>>17102893
I'm sorry what?

Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? If you literally can't talk to women then you have to learn how. What will make it easier is lifting and having a good looking confident body.

If you tend to loose your pasta over some girl then you need some friends. Talking to a girl 1 on 1 is not a good way to start.

Like I said have a group of friends. Listen and join in from time to time. Slowly you will feel more confident about talking to people and mostly girls.
>>
>>17102893
Unless your body is literally scary then I can see why.

Gym hair clothes is what makes girls see guys as attactive.

If you cannot talk to girls then that is a personal problem. Go see therapy if you are a retard that gets scared over creatures with boobs.
>>
>>17102903

Look for amateur kickball leagues. They are basically a giant hookup excuse for men and women. I know two buddies that met their now wives in kickball. One of my buddies has a new buddy from kickball that he goes drinking with all the time. It is great for meeting potential dates as well as new friends.
>>
>>17101808
Shove cucumbers up your ass.
>>
>>17102961
Works 100% can confirm
>>
I play piano, and you can't rely on music alone. A lot of my friends don't play music, aren't as smart, etc. and they get more girls than me. (not to say I'm hopeless, lol).
>>
>>17101808
Try Jelqing.
>>
femanon here.

if you get into something you don't actually like just to get girls, those girls who like the thing will figure it out and get fucking bored of you.

you can't artificially create interest in things. we pick up on that shit and avoid people who do it because it makes you seem fake and weird, and nobody wants to be with a chronic liar.
>>
>>17101808
Lol music is only going to work if you're like 16 or something. Women over 19 are not interested in musicians.

Have you tired working out? Or making lots of money and finding a successful career path?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.