[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I am 19 years old and i think i may have some problem. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_201605123_100706.jpg (1 MB, 843x1149) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201605123_100706.jpg
1 MB, 843x1149
Hey
I am 19 years old and i think i may have some problem. I used to be a very happy child until around 8 grade when i started to walk away from everyone i knew. I spend most of my time closed in my room working, writing and playing video games. When i go outside i start shaking and i feel like i wanna puke especially if the streets are full of people.
I cant keep a conversation with anyone except in an anonymous way like what i am doing right now.
I am usually very negative about things i do and most of the projects i make go in the trash.
Another example of what i have: 1 of my brothers died and i wasn't able to cry or feel anything.
I feel like an empty shell.
I am always sleepy also even thou i sleep +8 hours every night.
I am very nice even with people i hate.
I also have suicidal thoughts even thou i would never comit suicide.
If you know if i have any problem please can you tell me how to fix it i am tired of just spending day after day like this.
Sorry for the long post and have a good day/night. And sorry for any mistake i could have made i am not english
>>
Seek help, get an asestment. Sounds like mental ilness, wich can be dramatically improved with therapy and medication. You dont have to live like this.
>>
Also you are super super young. You can totally change.
>>
Clinical depression plud a healthy dose of anxiety.

See a therapist, consider low doses of anti-depressants
>>
>>17101716
Try rebuilding the groups you lost. Or building new ones.
>>
>>17101727
>>17101736
Thanks for your help i really apreciate it>>17101736
>dose
>>
>>17101716
I know how you feel, minus the dead sibling thing.
I take Citalopram 20mg.
>>
>>17101748
Yeah i have been trying that for a while now not having much sucess thou. My only friend sometimes invites me too partys and such but after 15 minutes i start shacking and sweating and i just come home
>>
File: school.jpg (81 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
school.jpg
81 KB, 550x733
>>17101716
Welp, social anxiety and depression.
You sound the exact same as me, except it started earlier for me (6th grade).
I'm >>17099655. Welcome to this sad club.
Go see a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
And pray to whatever gods you believe in that the medication works.
>>
Yeah, you sound depressed with anxiety anon, I know how that feels. Sucks when your brain chemistry fucks you over for no reason. +1 to getting therapy/counselling and medication, if you're open to that. I take 100mg of Sertraline, personally. Also, start exercising, or at least go for walks because being active is beneficial for seratonine levels.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.