[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my best friend was an extremely attractive girl who was way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1391975860390.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1391975860390.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
So my best friend was an extremely attractive girl who was way out of my league. Anyway, after she broke up with her boyfriend, I became her rebound. We screwed for a few months and I got really close to her, but she didn't feel the same about me and she eventually found someone else. She and her current boyfriend have been together since October. We still talk a lot, but we don't get drunk together anymore or anything like that.

I've been on two Tinder dates--the first girl was using old photos and myspace angles and the second girl said fifteen minutes into the date that she wanted to marry me so she could get a green card.

I'm having a hard time moving on after being with my best friend. Maybe I'm still shooting too high and fat girls and mail order brides are "my league". How do I move on? Don't give me that "learn to be happy by yourself" bullshit, you all know being alone for months and months while your friends are loving their girlfriends and getting engaged fucking sucks. Help
>>
>>17101556
Learn to accept the women in your league or upgrade yourself so that attractive women are in your league.
>>
>>17101574
Also 2 dates is hardly getting out there. When you are looking for a job do you fill out only 2 job applications? No, you go to multiple different place.
>>
Your best friend is kind of an asshole for using you as a 'rebound'
>>
Join the priesthood. Take a vow of celibacy.
>>
>>17101574
Damnit I'm trying. I'm extremely skinny and I started going to the gym this year, but I got pretty sick in early February which gave me severe respiratory problems. The doctor thinks it could be chronic bronchitis, and for the time being it's preventing me from running or working out because I can barely breathe

>>17101578
Two dates is all I've been able to manage so far. Working on it

>>17101581
She mentioned that she regrets it. I do too

>>17101588
But then I have to do public speaking
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.