[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a strange question, regarding another thread. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
I have a strange question, regarding another thread. It's the situation with the guy who fucked his girfriend "dry" and she said it hurts and he just kept on? Well, everyone there is saying he raped her. I'm not sure I would say that, and I'm female. But still it makes me question: let's say I'm having consensual sex with a guy and he's fucking my pussy and then suddenly without warning, lube, or gentleness shoves his dick in my ass and I scream? Because this happened to me. Is that rape? It sure felt like it. He pulled out immediately afterward and said he was sorry. But anyway was that rape? It was my first time with anal and it was very painful and shocking.
>>
no, I don't think so

it was a dick move and he really shouldn't have done it but when you said stop he did immediately and apologized, if he had kept going despite your protestations like the OP of that other thread did then that would have been another matter. Its also possible, but unlikely, that it was a genuine accident.

I really hope that negative experience didn't turn you off from ever trying anal for real though.
>>
>>17101484
I am still confused on how you guys even get in without wetness.
>>
>>17101499
It didn't. I asked another guy to do me for real and I loved it.
>>
i just wiped my ass a bit too much today and i started bleeding and it really hurt

i dont know if it's the same kind of pain, but i really understand now how painful dry fucking or rape must be. actually i dont but i came closer to an understanding
>>
>>17101484
Yes that's rape. I'm sorry you experienced that.
>>
>>17101512
Basically this
>>
>>17101512
The worst thing is he did it right as I was going to come … and so I didn't come. Then afterward he was a total dick to me, kicked me out of his apartment and then ghosted me. Which makes it feel even more like rape.
>>
File: archer.jpg (71 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
71 KB, 300x297
>>17101519
Rin, I told you the grail war is over so I can't exactly just stick around anymore. My work is done.
>>
>>17101527
This one get to you, huh? LOL have fun out there, Braveheart.
>>
>>17101537
I don't even know what you are on about m8.
>>
>>17101508
this is funny. I get it now.
>>
>>17101508
Same here, I had a turd today that wasn't all watery, came out like one big solid lump, totally raped my own butthole from the inside.
>>
>>17101774
Same here, except I ejaculated, so in a sense it was not rape but now I'm confused.
>>
>>17101774
Ahh… you're talking about shit on a rape thread . Very subtle.
>>
>>17101505
Foreskin
>>
>>17101500
wew lad
>>
>>17101484
If it was'nt on purpose and he stopped right there and apologies, it's more of a mistake.
Rape is doing when you say no and he keep going not caring about what you say.
>>
He did something without consent. It's not as malicious as full on rape but definitely not cool and you should talk to him about it.
>>
You didn't consent to it.
Can someone remind me what non consensual sexual penetration is called?

>>17101852
>he stopped right there and apologies, it's more of a mistake.

Ok so let's say I shove my hand down an 8 year old girl's panties, she tells me to stop, so I stop and apologize, is that just a mistake?
>>
>>17101968
He wont talk to me. He won't look at me. He acted like I did something wrong. I was humiliated and hurt for a long time and tried to just get "closure" but he'd just leave when he saw me out somewhere. I went to a party he threw and I tried then and he walked away. Then I got really pissed and told him he was an asshole. and he kicked me out.

This is all very strange, tho. I never thought what he did was rape. But it was. Now I can see that. I was very messed up for a long time. For him to ignore me afterward made me feel like shit.
>>
>>17102026
are you fuckin retarded?

How is that even remotely comparable. One is in the middle of fucking and the other is molesting a little girl out of nowhere. It would be more "I was trying to change position during sex and accidentally bumped her head with my elbow. Is that assault? I apologized and didn't continue smashing her face in"

or if you really want an example of a little girl

"I was trying to rescue an 8 year old girl that fell into an alligator pit and while trying to pull her up I accidentally grabbed her ass. Did I molest a little girl? I apologized and didn't continue to fondle her."
>>
>>17102139
What? Having your ass grabbed is not the same and having a dick shoved into it without lube. Especially if you're an anal virgin. Maybe you should go get a stick and shove it up your ass right now.
>>
>>17102155
what the fuck is wrong with you. Seriously, what in the actual fuck is wrong with you.

Like did you not read anything at all to what I said or what I was replying to?

What. The fuck. Is wrong with you.
>>
>>17102160
If I misinterpreted your original post, I apologize.

See, that wasn't too hard, was it?
>>
>>17102185
why are you asking me that? You're the one that fucked up.
>>
>>17102185
is this thread hitting a nerve with you, by any chance? Why so hostile? Did you stick your dick in someone's ass without gentleness, consent, or lube recently?
>>
If he meant to stick it in your ass then yes it was rape.

If it was a mistake then no it was not rape.

If you wished to have him charged with rape for the act you could do so without question, he'd be entirely unable to prove it was an accident. But realise you would be ruining his life in the act of doing so, and consider (if it was a genuine mistake) whether that's worth being so literally butt-pained over.

I only replied to this thread to make that joke.
>>
JFC. So many clueless people who don't know what sexual assault, sodomy, or rape is. PSA: teach your kids that when you stick your penis / fingers and/or objects in someone else's mouth/vag/ass without consent that it is sexual assault. Of course, there are other acts of sexual assault, but the above should be PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS.

And OP, I don't know how someone shoves a dick in your virgin ass without lube unless his penis is 2 cm in diameter. Hopefully he fractured his rapist dick in the process. Yes, it's a thing.
>>
>>17102139
one is literally rape and the other is literally molestation, both are crimes. completely comparable.

>>17102723
i take it you quoted the wrong post, because the post you're replying to is literally apologizing while the other poster is screaming at other posters calling them retards
>>
>>17102837
Actually there's legal precedent. It's like the difference between murder and manslaughter. Both involve someone dying by your hand but they're not the same thing.

Assslaughter.
>>
>>17102734
Look I would never do that. That's just not me. I mean, I'll fuck with him but that's mainly for being an asshole to me… I just find it interesting that I didn't think of it as rape but now I guess it was. It doesn't make me want to prosecute him. I just want to have one more good, solid reason to hate him.
>>
>>17102734

it would be funnier if you'd have said, "both literally AND figuratively butt-pained over
>>
>>17101484
By law and by common sense, ANY unwelcome sexual act, from coping a quick feel to anal rape, is at the very least Sexual Assault. And the situation is irrelevant. A gilr can lure the guy into her bed, strip them both, moan "Fuck me, baby" and then change her mind in mid-fuck and say "Stop" and "Stop" means stop.

Them's the facts.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.