[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 20 year old male who has yet to have sex. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1458625788870.jpg (219 KB, 775x734) Image search: [Google]
1458625788870.jpg
219 KB, 775x734
I'm a 20 year old male who has yet to have sex. I've been waiting to get married. Is it worth it ? Also does having sex with more partners make you happy?
>>
>>17101308
>I've been waiting to get married.
Fucking why?
>>
I'm 21 and lost my v card a few days ago. It was alright, but holy fuck is it over hyped.

None of your problems go away after, your life doesn't magically get better. You just stuck your dick in a girl.
>>
>>17101385
Knowing what you know now would you have waited for marriage?
>>
>>17101390
no, that just hypes it up even more and adds the uncertainty that you could be sexually incompatible with your partner. What if after you start having sex one of you wants it FAR more than the other and constantly has to nag until the other partner relents and allows it, what if one of you is very sexually adventurous but the other only wants to have vanilla sex?

You need to make sure all aspects of a relationship are stable before you get married, and few are more important than sexual compatibility.
>>
>>17101394
this. if you're stupid enough to rush into marriage just for sex, you deserve the miserable life that will surely follow. what if you find out that the smell of her vagina when aroused makes you vomit uncontrollably?
>>
>>17101308
Cuddling make you instantly happy. Sex is also cool but it more like eating or drinking. It Mir physically than mentally need.
>>
>>17101308
>Is it worth it ?
Yes, if your partner is also waiting. Just remember that even though physical intimacy is off the table, emotuonal intimacy is not; indeed, it becomes that much more important.

>Also does having sex with more partners make you happy?
In the moment it can. In the long term, generally not.
>>
I'm 23 years old and also waiting. Been wondering if it's worth it as well. I'm a Christian and I'm waiting for religious reasons, but even some of my other Christian friends are like "bruh, come on."

I don't know. I feel like if I did end up having sex with some girl, I'd be just giving into peer pressure. I know sex isn't everything, but damn - it's like, a lot at our age.
>>
Don't wait to get married. It is stupid. How do you know if you will be sexually compatible without having sex? That doesn't mean you should go have sex with whoever but don't fall for the wait until marriage when it is too late to back out meme
>>
bump for the evolution meme
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.