[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm pretty shy and romantically challenged and so far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1458055863648.jpg (72 KB, 829x544) Image search: [Google]
1458055863648.jpg
72 KB, 829x544
So I'm pretty shy and romantically challenged and so far I've only dated very assertive and forward guys. Now I'm hanging out with someone more reserved and because I'm a retard I can't actually figure out if he's attracted to me cause he doesn't come out and say it.

So basically he has implied I'm considered attractive/beautiful and when we hang out and watch a movie or something he's always stroking my arms/hair/back or something. He hasn't tried doing anything more though and he doesn't directly say he's interested. Is that a sure sign attraction or do guys act like that around female friends too? I know I must sound completely autistic but I'm just inexperienced/insecure.
>>
>>17101004

they literally only do it to females they are interested in, you're good to go. you might have to make a move if you dont want to waste any time, btu there is no way in hell this guys gonna reject you.
>>
Have you tried talking to him? half of the time being reserved doesn't mean closed-off it just means it just means they aren't going to loudly blurt things out.
>>
>>17101021
>>17101036
Well I was just asking so I wouldn't be completely off base and make the whole thing awkward. I don't want to come onto someone who just sees me as a friend.

I feel incredibly attracted to him when I'm around him or so much as think about him so I was wondering if that's the thing people call sexual tension or if I'm just being weird and seeing something that isn't there.
>>
>>17101072

dudes dont tend to dote unless there is a sort of attraction or they're gay. assume the former.

you guys gonna be cute as fuggg
>>
>>17101088
Okay but would it be too forward of me to say I'm attracted to him? Should be just keep playing this game?
>>
>>17101149

i say make a move. but dont say you're attracted to him. just look over at him when hes gently carressing you like that and just lean in to kiss him. it wont even feel liek making a move cuz chances are he'll respond immediately and kiss you too.
>>
>>17101157
Isn't going in for a kiss bolder than saying something though?
>>
>>17101178

yes. but if you google the dictionary definition of 'bold' you'll find that its not the bad thing and often considered better.

saying 'i got feelings' will get you the same result, but its nto nearly as epic. not for oyu, and certainly not for him.

imagine looking back and telling your friends, family, maybe one day your kids how you just knew it was the right moment and went for that kiss. you were so shy but wanted to be brave for him and he liked you back.

as opposed to
>i said 'I THINK UR ATTRACTIVE' and he said 'Y-YOU TOO'
>>
>>17101185
lol'd
Well I was thinking he'd be the one to make the physical move once I make it clear I'm extremely attracted to him. But I guess I should woman up if I feel that the moment is right.
>>
>>17101199

id take it,. nothing wonrg with being the initiator especially if its just once. making a bold move can be what transitions this from awkward to passion. saying 'I LIKE UR BUTT' might just make him still awkward and unsure how to proceed.

a kiss is a universal sign.
>>
>>17101205
Hmm well okay. Hope you're right about this.
>>
Why are grills so retarded?
>>
>>17101234
He is

I had the same issue
I was hanging out with a girl and she slept over at my place a few times and we even cuddled in bed but im to retarded to understand body language and shit so she made a move like that and after some silence and ne looking at her with a dafuq face i kissed her back

Go for it
>>
>>17101391

This. I've seen a lot of clueless betas, but this really takes the proverbial cake.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.