[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf/date suddenly hardly replies to me anymore so i met this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: cry.gif (449 B, 20x20) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
449 B, 20x20
gf/date suddenly hardly replies to me anymore

so i met this girl off tinder few months ago and we've been dating i think long enough to call her my gf.

But i havent seen her in a week. We used to see her twice a week but she was on holiday few weeks ago and then I didnt see her for a week. And now she is busy and I havent seen her in a week again.

I read back the texts I sent her and I can see that I am minding this more than her. I come off very needy I think. But I do really miss this chick.

What do? How come she suddenly doesnt show interest or initiative?

I got the feeling i'm ruining it right now as we speak since i'm trying way to hard to settle for a date, but I need to see her at least once or twice a week for this to work.
>>
>>17100933
I suck at typing so i'll greentext

>Two months ago
>Meet girl on tinder
>Instant like her, settle up a date
>Go on dates every since, mostly at our places for movie and sex, but also having dinner, going to the city, even talking about going to the zoo and on holiday
>We see eachother twice a week, really like eachother
>Then she went on holiday and I havent seen her for almost 2 weeks
>She got back I see her once and its like old times
>Now a week later I havent seen her again for a week
>She tells me she is busy
>Doesnt come up with alternative when to meet
>I kinda start to feel I really start to like her and I message her that I miss her and want to cuddle her and cant stand it to be that long without her
>She isnt being very responsive
>I feel with every word I say i'm fucking it up even more
>For every 4 texts I send I get like 1 back

I fucked up didnt i?
>>
Fuck me guys, this is why I didnt want to fall in love.
>>
>>17100933
its tinder, she's obviously found someone else. best case scenario, you're on the backburner for when she's bored.

move on
>>
>>17100933
>we've been dating i think long enough to call her my gf.
That's not how this works.
>>
People like you are the reason why I don't even date. Be nice to someone on a few casual hang outs and you fags think we're dating.
>>
File: 1436983567044.jpg (40 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
1436983567044.jpg
40 KB, 400x535
>>17100945
>mfw they didn't even have sex.
>>
>>17100957

Do you think she's cheating?

>>17100960
well when I asked her a few weeks ago how she sees us she said just dating

>>17100982
its dating

>>17100997
i did have had sex multiple times with her
>>
>>17101005
Dating as in going out on dates, not being bf and gf.
>>
>>17101009
yes I know, but i got the feel we were on the path of becoming boyfriend and girlfriend

shit, i started to like this girl

she doesnt seem to like me as much as I like her though
>>
>>17101005
you met her on tinder, you're not going steady. you didn't give her a promise ring. she's not wearing your letterman jacket. of course she said its just you, so she doesn't sound like a whore. move on, seriously
>>
>>17101028
Seriously where do you base this on?

Except the all women are whores meme?
>>
>>17101039
you're right, you're the only guy to ever use tinder. what was i thinking? lol

>ask for advice
>doesn't accept advice

never change
>>
>>17101044
couldnt it be that im currently her only tinder date then?

i mean, she currently is mine too. After I found her I stopped looking.

Im not gonna ruin our relationship as it is by these dark thoughts

so its aboslutely not possible that she is indeed busy now?
>>
>>17101050
no, you are not the only one she's talking to.
and yes its possible she's busy, see above.
>>
>>17101060
>no, you are not the only one she's talking to.

How do you know?

>>17101060
>and yes its possible she's busy, see above.
what part do you mean with see above?
>>
Anyway I get to see her in 2 days

any advice on how I can ask what our current situation is? How she sees us? If i'm the only one for her?
>>
This thread is a joke right? There is no relationship, you loser. You hooked up and she didn't like you as much after getting to know you. End of story.
>>
>>17101063
she's busy talking to other people.

try this out: don't call or text her for a few days, a week. if she's in to you she'll text you. if you stay aloof and answer her with brief texts instead of your paragraphs about cuddling, she'll either initiate the conversation, or her true colors will come out and she wont text you.

you'll know in a few days
>>
>>17101084
>>17101086
fuck

ok, guess i will have to stay put for a few days

any advice what to do in 2 days when i see her?
>>
>>17101094
*if I see her
>>
>>17101104
This.
>>
>>17101114
fuck me

ok guys, im off to bed i guess

shit sucks, i finally found happiness after being depressed for 5 years after my previous relationship

i wish it worked out, i think i actually love this girl

shit shit shit, fuck me fuck this life
>>
>>17101094
act normal, don't be needy and clingy, dont even mention the distance/space thing. chill, funny, fun and sexy. then do what i said and don't call or text. make her initiate. any time she gets all weird, go aloof and brief.

and she is not your gf. if you want to ask her about her other dates without actually asking, try this
>on man, i'm glad i met you on tinder, all these other girls that message me are fucking crazy. i met up with one for coffee and couldn't wait to leave. what about you?

now she is comfortable enough to let it slip.

>yeah, i've been talking to this guy for a week or two, but it got weird..

that means they fucked and he didn't call her back so now she's back to you
>>
>>17101117
You don't love her. You just want a relationship that works.
>>
>>17101118
we arent that early in the relationship, we have been dating and doing things for 10, 20 times already. Had sex on almost every date because it kept ending up and me and her place

she also cuddled me like crazy

i think i fucked up when i started to not see her twice a week, i realized i actually miss her alot and i let her notice this but I got the feeling this was a huge turnoff for her

i dont see how lying about conversations i had with other tinder chicks would do me any good, she probably knows i only talk to her
>>
>>17101124
I do love her though, it hit me last week that I really care for this girl and I honestly cant wait to see her

but i think i shouldnt feel this way
>>
>>17101130
dude, relax. you like her, that's all it is. calm down and chill with the clingy love thing before you ruin it.
>>
>>17101143
yeah i think i already ruined it with that when i started telling her how much i miss her last week

but it just hit me today that i only make it worse

but you know, you guys dont know the feeling i get now. I honestly feel that I have ruined it. I can sense it. How she suddenly responds to me.

I think I fucked it up

I held my cool for very long in the beginning, when she was on holiday i only send her a message at the beginning, halfway and the end but now i let her know too much how much I care for her and miss her.

I ruined it

this happens everytime in my life when I start to care for a girl, in the beginning im cool but then i start to love her and let her know i love her and this is where they start to dislike me

im getting sick

i think im going to bed

i hope she still wants to meet me in 2 days
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.