[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I get over a girl that flaked on me. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1458125681269.jpg (37 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458125681269.jpg
37 KB, 720x720
How the fuck do I get over a girl that flaked on me.
It's bugging me since she is in my class at college and I just feel it's awkward as fuck.
Over thinking about has prevented me from studying properly. I just want to stop thinking about it but I can't.
Any advice?
>>
fuck man im in the same boat
>>
>>17100618
Tell me your situation bro
>>
>>17100617

Don't make a big thing of avoiding her. If you cross paths, just give a polite "hi" and be on your way. If you act awkward, you CREATE awkwardness.

Tell yourself that THIS girl is not interested in you, you have a 0% chance (it might not be true, but it's helpful to think this way). Act as if she's wearing a wedding ring. Don't take it personally, don't try to analyze WHY she rejected you. Don't assume that there's something wrong with you, or with the way you behaved. Just accept that there's an incompatibility, and move on.

Start talking to other girls. If you find one you really like who likes you back, you're gonna forget all about this. If your mind stays hung up on the one girl in the room who DEFINITELY doesn't want you, you'll never be able to move on.
>>
>>17100640
Yeh thats decent advice. But one of my biggest problems is being fucking confused about her behaviour. She initiates contact when I hadn't even met her, adding me on fb and a message request. Then I took a chance and asked her out to lunch, which she enthusiastically agreed and messaged me on fb to confirm. The next day she acts all weird and flaky. We don't talk for 4 days and she messages me referring to an inside joke we had going. On Friday she messages me again. If I KNEW she absolutely didn't like me it would hurt but I would have closure. It's the fact that I don't know what to feel that's the problem.
>>
>>17100652
*when I had met her once before
>>
>>17100652

She doesn't know what she wants, she doesn't know what she's thinking, she doesn't know what she's doing. A lot of young girls are like this. Young men too, for that matter. But not all. And it's best to avoid people like this if you don't want to get your feelings hurt and your mind fucked.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.