[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to I get rid of the constant urge to kill myself, every moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_mzhpyaoFvp1t2diuho1_500.png (111 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzhpyaoFvp1t2diuho1_500.png
111 KB, 500x339
How to I get rid of the constant urge to kill myself, every moment of everyday?

There is no permanent joy in my life, I seek happiness and sadness is returned. I fear for my exams, though If I fail then I will kill myself without a doubt, even so I wish to get rid of these negative feelings that are a constant poison to my mind and a ward to the bonds of friendship I desperately crave to make with others.
>>
>>17100432
Why do you hate life?
>>
>>17100434
Because nothing good goes well for me. No matter how far I reach, I never obtain happiness. I have no tight bonds with people, I have no true friends. I just have me and my faith. Really, the only reason I'm still alive is that small flickering flame that tells me that one day, everything will be good, that this sadness will be worth it. But each day, it loses strength and I fear for the day the flame is extinguished.
>>
>>17100446
It's not that everything will be good.
That's totally untrue.

But everything CAN be good.
There's a vital difference.
Whether things are good or not depends on your choices.

Give these guys a look.
And remember, pirate bay exists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSURldy2EJE
>>
>>17100460
Ah simple pick up. I've heard of them, Im unsure if I've seen this video though, but I'll watch it soon. Thanks.

Though, I feel that the negative feels will return straight away even if I get rid of them momentarily, as they always do.
>>
>>17100498
You're absolutely right.
They will.
That is, unless you change your lifestyle.
Changing your mindset isn't simply a matter of thinking really hard about being different, as I'm sure you know well.

It's primarily about changing the patterns of your life.
They have this product called Project Go.
It costs a shitload of money, but it's really good.
On an unrelated note, pirate bay is a pretty cool site.
>>
>>17100507
Maybe I'm dumb, but Im not getting the pirate bay reference. Also, I try to change but it all ends in inevitable failure.
>>
File: pretty cool.png (81 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
pretty cool.png
81 KB, 640x464
>>17100572
This is a pretty cool screenshot, huh?
>>
File: mahniggahitler.jpg (21 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
mahniggahitler.jpg
21 KB, 289x292
>>17100578
indeed it is m'man
>>
exams don't mean shit. life goes on whether you pass or fail. you've reached this far in life, why give up over something so petty?

don't let others like parents bully you into thinking exams are important. they serve a very minor role in certain peoples' lives but otherwise life is endlessly bigger than your current conception of it, being so wrapped up in your school work.
>>
File: QW88F1l.png (744 KB, 1117x628) Image search: [Google]
QW88F1l.png
744 KB, 1117x628
>>17100952
They mean shit to me. If I fail, I'm pretty sure, I fail m first year on uni meaning I get kicked out. I a future where I can be happy, I want something genuine in life. Genuine happiness.. The pressure of people always having high expectations of me broke me down years ago, but I want to succeed, damn it. Why is life so shit. I can't even focus on my exam studies and I'm freaking out.
>>
>>17100432

>there is no permanent joy in my life

there is no permanent joy in anyones life. this is probably why you are sad. your entire world view is messed up. life isnt meant to be a joy fest. fulfillment is not joy.

something isn't beautiful because it lasts.
>>
>>17100507
Is project go really that good? I've never had any good experiences with any of these pickup sites or methods or whatever. Altough I think its a cultural thing, I dont live in the us.
>>
>>17101035
But every form of happiness is just disappointment and sadness in disguise for me. There's never anything genuine.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.