[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Vengeance.jpg (184 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Vengeance.jpg
184 KB, 1280x718
So, I found out that my boyfriend was raped when he was 12 by his uncle. I've been extremely angry since then and just want to make the life of this rapist pedophile miserable. Anyone wants to help or have any ideas?
>>
>>17100408
If the statute of limitations hasn't expired, cops.
If it has, just let the past be in the past.
Dredging up the past will probably make things worse.
>>
Nothing you can do but help him move past it, keeping his mind off of it until it fades.
>>
>>17100408
How old is your boyfriend now?
>>
Kill him if you feel that strongly about it(you wont). Otherwise shut up and go about your life.
>>
>>17100408
why even bother? your bf carries way too much baggage, that shit fucks people up and you are ill equipped to deal. Find someone that is not broken
>>
>>17100408
I am sorry to hear about your bf and if I were in your position I'd probably be pretty mad too. that being said...

you could fuck with this perv's life in a million ways, but most of them are illegal and none of them will unrape your bf. not to be rude, but one of my general rules of thumb is, if somebody is thinking of doing something illegal or transgressive and they gotta ask 4chan for help, they are probably not capable of getting away with it.

also put yourself in your bf's position. would he want you to wreak vengeance on his uncle? would you want that if your positions were reversed? even if you would, that doesn't mean someone else would want you to do it for them. and even if they did want you to, that still doesn't make it a good idea.

and what would that do to his relationships with other family members? some people may not believe your bf's version of events. it is common in families to disbelieve that their relative could do something like that. and even if they do, even when someone in the family is a known pedo, not everybody in the family will just instantly ostracise them. blood ties are weird that way.

there is a time for tending wounds and a time for leaving them alone to finish healing. neither of those are served with revenge. all you can really do for him is to be there for him and do your best to meet him at whatever stage of healing he's at. he may or may not be as broken as >>17101257 assumes. some people are surprisingly resilient to trauma. and some are wrecked forever. most people fall somewhere in the middle.

other than that, your best bet is to try and accept the past as unchangeable, and then put your energy into volunteering or doing activist work on behalf of survivors of incest and sexual abuse. google around and you should be able to find some place online or in your local area where you can help out either helping survivors or finding ways to prevent sexual abuse.
>>
File: Bully-inbed_0.gif (55 KB, 397x202) Image search: [Google]
Bully-inbed_0.gif
55 KB, 397x202
pic related is op and her bf
>>
>Thread about a man being raped
>Not a single post saying he's lying
Hmmm..
>>
I've been there, senpai. Not good times. I am sorry to hear what happened to him, and what is happening to you because of it.

But you must not do ANYTHING without his knowledge and consent. The first rule of the hunt is also the strictest: when the original victim tells you to stop, you STOP, that instant, no questions, no complaints. He's had too many of his wishes disrespected already, and does not need you adding to the pile.

I know how it feels. I once tracked a good friend's rapist across international boundaries back to his mother's house (prosecutors refused to try him for rape, but used certain evidence from the incident to get him deported) and then she told me to back down. I don't think I've ever been so frustrated in my life, but I swallowed it and backed the fuck down, because this is what you do. Do not make ANY moves unless you are prepared to do the same.

Besides, you have no standing to press charges. Only the victim (or his parents, if he is a minor) can do that. So you need buy-in from him no matter what you do.
>>
>>17101772
Why would a man lie about that? men are supposed to be tough, not sensitive like women

>>>/tumblr/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.