[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I about to be told he doesn't love me anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 5
File: screenshot.png (13 KB, 216x243) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
13 KB, 216x243
Am I about to be told he doesn't love me anymore?
>>
It seems a bit harsh to withhold that kind of information from you, so perhaps he's just a bit annoyed about something and wants to talk to you about it. Can you give us a bit more background? Are you in a relationship with him? How long have you been together? Have you had any issues recently?
>>
It's probably not going to be good news.
>>
>>17100277
It could be anything really, doesn´t really mean that he is about to tell you something that will change things in a permanent way

Who is arvo?
>>
fuck if i know dude

should i sleep right now or wait until later to try and fix this mess of a sleep schedule?

its 6am where i am
>>
>>17100282
Australian slang for afternoon.
>>
>>17100282
I am Australian, arvo means afternoon. Yes we are a backwards nation.
>>
>>17100279
We dated for two years. Recently started talking about getting back together after breaking up due to one of us moving away and not wanting to do long distance. We have been seeing each other for 3 months, said I love you, been on lots of dates.
>>
>>17100283
Stay up all day and sleep during the night you goof.
>>
I sent a similar text to a girlfriend I decided to break up with years ago because I think less of people who break up via text.
>>
Least you had someone care for you.
>>
PACK YOUR BAGS
>>
>>17100317
thanks dad you always know what to do
>>
>>17100302

Perhaps he wants to discuss the current situation with you in a bit more detail. Yes, it could be bad news, but he might just be trying to gauge your reaction a little bit by trying to cause some hype.

It isn't very nice. Was there any reason he couldn't talk to you about it then and there?
>>
>>17100344
He gets up for work at like 5:30am every morning and this was about 10pm so he was going to sleep. But this was the first time he had talked to me in 3 days after I had been trying to call him.
>>
>>17100337
Sex with your mother is nice, but she's not very tight, son, make sure you try it before you buy it.
>>
>>17100348

Ok yeah, this doesn't sound too positive, Anon. Although if it was going to be something extremely destructive, surely he could have continued to ignore you, if he hadn't answered your calls in three days?
>>
>>17100354
I was drinking with friends on Saturday night and texted him after a few drinks saying 'why can't you love me'. Its now Monday night and this was the first I heard of him. He just said-
"Ive been thinking of how on how to deal with this. Sorry if I'm avoiding you but I'm trying to figure out out how to respond to the Sunday morning messages." That was what was before this section of message.
>>
>>17100363

Ok so this is a little bit more positive. It sounds like maybe he wants to discuss it but didn't feel he could get into it when he was due to sleep. He probably knew that if he answered that question, it would develop into a full blown conversation and perhaps he knew he wasn't in a position to do that.

I know it's frustrating but maybe just wait for him to get in touch. I can completely relate to this as I'm in a kind of similar situation. I hope it works out for you, anon.
>>
>>17100374
Thanks for the positive perspective. I am really hoping I am overreacting, but it just really doesn't look good.
Not looking forward to going through the entire day tomorrow in panic mode.
>>
>>17100380

Again anon, I am in exactly the same position, only I don't have a time when it will end. At least by tomorrow, you'll know exactly what is going to happen and can either deal with it or move on. Best of luck.
>>
>>17100390
Thanks for the help, I feel a bit better about it now.
Best of luck to you too, I hope things work out. Do you want some perspective?
>>
>>17100402

I wouldn't mind some actually, I'm having to deal with a lot of shit all by myself and it's ruining my day a bit. That said, it makes me highly identifiable on here and to be honest, there's not much that can be said. Only this other person knows what is actually happening, much like your situation. I just have to wait for them to get in touch.

It's torture though.
>>
>>17100277
>arvo
wut
>>
>>17100412
The waiting is what kills me. The longer it takes for them to get in touch the more it hurts my feelings because it means they are perfectly fine not speaking to me when I think about them all the time.
>>
>>17100414
Australians slang is ridiculous, yes.
>>
>>17100427

omg, exactly! This is how I feel. I'd rather they were just "I'm not interested sorry" than drag it out, especially when I don't know what the outcome is likely to be. It could be fine but I'm not brave enough to assume that, so consistently assume the worst.
>>
>>17100431
I feel you. I always assume the worst even if the situation isn't actually that bad.
I really love this guy though. I am so scared that I am going to have to deal with him leaving me. I can't see myself wanting to be with someone else.
>>
PACK YOUR BAGS
>>
>>17100462
Yeah I'm thinking that is the case, thanks anon.
>>
>>17100469
Oh I didn't think you read my first post. You can be my int gf if you'd like
>>
>>17100472
At least I have options open if things go down the toilet tomorrow.
>>
>>17100363
>why can't you love me
what the fuck lol
>>
>>17100490
I was drunk, man. Cut me some slack.
>>
>>17100499

I think this is fine, anon. I'm the anon from earlier who told you I was going through a similar thing. I sent the guy I'm seeing a really soppy message telling him how much he meant to me, how I was worried that he wouldn't like me anymore, all sorts of really boring but sweet shit and I haven't heard from him since.
>>
>>17100511
Woa, you're like the girl version of a beta male! I find that endearing, you can be my int gf too
>>
File: 1310498335627.jpg (14 KB, 299x289) Image search: [Google]
1310498335627.jpg
14 KB, 299x289
>>17100363
>why can't you love me
>>
>>17100513

You have no fucking idea how much of a female beta I am. I'm surprised the guy has any respect for me at all by this point. I am the nicest, softest, most forgiving idiot there ever was. I am the biggest loser going.
>>
>>17100518
I'd appreciate your drunken fawning m'lady
>>
>>17100390
>>17100412
>>17100511
I'm sure you will find some relief at /r9k/
>>
>hey we need to discuss important/bad thing tell you about it later
>what? Just tell me now
>nah I'll tell you later

I hate when niggas do this shit
>>
>>17100277
He's probably pregnant. My condolences, OP
>>
Update?
>>
>>17100472
Wow holy shit this bitch gets a backup boyfriend that fast. Female privilage everyone
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 400x287
>why cant you love me

Im sure you took home a guy that night.
>>
>>17102050
To what? It aint tomorrow, nigga.
>>
>>17102050
Update: It isn't even noon yet anon. I went to uni and drank coffee. Currently in panic mode over impending bad news.
>>
>>17101960
Me too anon, When I break up its quick and fast.
Why the fuck do some fuckers like to drag it the fuck out. I had an ex years ago wait an entire week of silence for his shitty break up after worrying he was fucking dead due to radio silence.
>>
>>17102623
they love the upper hand and with them sitting on an atomic bomb like that they can't resist making someone squirm for them.
>>
>>17102635
Ha~ Guess with that perspective a bullet was dodged.
>>
>>17100277
Yeah he is. You should fuck his best friend tonight then tell him about it tomorrow
>>
>>17100330
Why did he even mention it?

He couldn't have said "Want to hang out tomorrow? Maybe a quick lunch?"

"Do you have time for a coffee?"

Literally anything then "We need to talk."
>>
>>17102498
I wouldn't be in panic mode. It's unlikely to be anything to panic over.

My guess is he's going to say he doesn't want to continue the relationship and wants to 'friend zone' you. You're texts from Sunday have him confused over the best way to knidly break it off. He doesn't want to hurt you but the bandaid has to come off.

I know it's not what you want but it's nothing to panic over. In a few weeks you'll be feeling right as rain.
>>
>>17100277

did you cheat on him?

guys only do this when they want to confront someone for some reason
>>
>>17102147
she's aussie, dude
she definitely did lol
>>
I hope this thread is still up by tomorrow
>>
Stop being a drama queen about it and stop overthinking. What are you so paranoid about, anyway? Relationships don't break for no reason unknown to both sides. Stop being so self centered, just because they don't want to talk to you this instant doesn't mean it's the end of the world or anything, could be a milion reasons like something on their mind or being beat tired from work. Once again, stop overthinking and make no assumptions until you hear what it is.
>>
>>17102987
Nah didn't cheat, I haven't done anything even remotely bad that he can get the shits over.

>>17103055
Its currently about 5pm so not long to wait for the big reveal.
>>
I'm rooting for you open but your ex is being cruel. I want you to move on and be happy or get on tinder and find someone else ;-;
>>
>>17103655
*op
>>
>>17100414
Afternoon in shitpost slang
>>
Planning on calling him in an hour or so, place your final bets everyone.
>>
>>17103762
Don't, let him have space and come to you about whatever it is that's bothering him.
>>
>>17103762
Wow you're so self centered, the behaviour makes me disgusted. Stop making a soap opera out of your problem.
>>
>>17103765
Fuck that, that's shitty leaving someone to stress and panic for a whole day like that. Call him up OP, tell him you want to know what the hell is going on.

Then post your tits on /b/
>>
File: 1456442324237.png (457 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1456442324237.png
457 KB, 792x792
Good luck OP
>>
Won't let me call him. Says he doesn't see a future. The end. Thanks for the ride, anons.
>>
>>17103858
aw :(
it happens tho.
mourn, reflect, move on.
>>
>>17103858
;_;
sucks dude
>>
>>17103858

I know the feel, just been through the same thing. It sucks OP.
>>
>>17103862
>>17103864
Made me wait an entire day and stress out just to send me a couple of sentences and not pick up the phone.
>>
>>17103872
yeah, that was an asshole move, he should've known better.
>>
>>17103858
he didn't even have the decency to see you face to face?? thats messed up. he's a jerk for making you wait.

you know you deserve much better. just hang in there and stay strong. you will find someone more worthy of your time.
>>
>>17104112
Thanks anon. This is the first time I have had my heart broken, its rough.
>>
Dick move
Cant even stand in front of you and tell you that

Eh good luck op
You seem nice enough its gonna be fine
>>
>>17102907
Those first two sound more misleading.
>>
File: 1449086371503.jpg (381 KB, 1624x2204) Image search: [Google]
1449086371503.jpg
381 KB, 1624x2204
>>17103858
DAMN, he must be really repulsed by the thought of seeing you.

Don't worry though, there are more men than women, you will find someone else soonish.
>>
>>17103858
good luck girl
>>
>>17104151
You will get passed this. Although it doesn't really get any easier the second time around.

It is an experience nevertheless. You know more about yourself and how you want to be treated in a relationship. Hope things work out for the future..maybe next time look for someone who actually has a spine..
>>
>>17103858
He sounds like a coward anyway. Good thing you didn't marry him, he likely would've done this right before the big day. You dodged a bullet.
>>
>>17103858
Sorry to hear that anon
>>
Op if you ever need an Internet boyfriend, I'm here for you. I'll only need one nude or two I promise <3
>>
>>17103858
Exact same thing happened to me 3 months ago. Haven't heard from him since.

Don't worry. With every passing day you will have less thoughts of him and will feel lighter.
>>
>>17100277
Get fucked you dumb whore
>>
>>17106566
Somebody's jimmies got rustled.
>>
Hes either a coward or manipulative for telling you that through text and making you wait.
>>
>>17106566
wtf i dont even
>>
>>17107264
Be my gf
>>
>>17107267
im a broken guy who's gf broke up with him 13 hours and 15 minutes ago
>>
>>17107272
FUCK YOUUUUU
>>
>>17107272
doesnt matter
>>
>>17107274
i'm really confused right now and your post is also confusing to me
>>
>>17107272
Hang in there anon, we will get through this. Everyone keeps telling me it gets better.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.