[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sex for first time. I last about 15 minutes, she tells me I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1459091709622.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459091709622.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
sex for first time. I last about 15 minutes, she tells me I'm big, I have a bit of a hard time keeping a rythm and finding a comfortable position. We fall asleep and wake up like, 5 hours later and decided to go for round 2. I lasted half an hour and couldn't finish and just got soft which was embarrassing as all shit. She said it was good but she didn't cum, she's honest about that I guess. I have made her cum with my tounge but she takes an hour to finish and it's exhausting.

Now here's my problem. She told me she's cum from penetration once in her life. When questioned she said she was stupid to say that and it was shit anyway and I was already better. But now I have the gnawing feeling like I failed. Some of her compliments didn't seem genuine, others did, I don't know, fucking kill me
>>
>>17100257

Dude, lighten up. Sex takes a lot of practice to get good at, and it takes a lot of mutual practice to get good at it with someone else.

My wife takes a LOT of warmup and pumping at a specific angle to stimulate her clit, and it's taken hundreds of fucks and lots of talking through her anxiety and bullshit to get good at it. Meanwhile my first girlfriend would cum repeatedly at the drop of a hat.

People are different, and good sex isn't always easy.
>>
Well obviously she's lying to make you feel better, but I wouldn't sweat it. Not everyone can be a sex god the first time. Hell I only last about 15 minutes tops, and I've had sex multiple times. Just don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>17100257
>Now here's my problem. She told me she's cum from penetration once in her life. When questioned she said she was stupid to say that and it was shit anyway and I was already better. But now I have the gnawing feeling like I failed. Some of her compliments didn't seem genuine, others did, I don't know, fucking kill me

Quit being a baby if you want to get good at pleasing her.

If she sees that any hint of her sexual experience will hit you right in the feels and make you wilt, she'll stop talking to you about it. You kinda want to know what makes her get off, so you have to make her comfortable about talking about it. You knew she wasn't a virgin, right? So man up and stop being a pussy drama queen.
>>
>>17100257
how old are you op?
>>
>>17100257
+1 to all of the above.

Practice, practice, practice. Accept that in order to hone a skill, you must, necessarily, do it badly for a time while you figure out what you're doing. No one is good at anything difficult right off the bat. Your ladyfriend seems really cool, in that she seems happy to be there with you while you learn. That's fucking awesome, you'd best appreciate that.
>>
>>17100257
>Overthinking how you pleasure a girl
You're fucked already, my friend.
>>
>>17100309
21. I'm on 4chan, I'm a faggot ex-NEET
>>
>>17100301
>sexual experience will hit you right in the feels and make you wilt, she'll stop talking to you about it.
That's what I want. She can give direction but I don't want to be told what past boys have done.
>>
>>17100449

Then just tell her that.

It's going to be kind of stupid, though, you know. She's going to be like "Well, fine then anon, I really enjoy being touched this way, entered from this angle, and pumped in this fashion, and let's just pretend I figured that all out on my own"

Someone else helped her develop her tastes. Fortunately for you, it doesn't sound like they did a killer job.
>>
>>17100463
Well Im not gonna pretend that she got the knowledge from nowhere but she doesn't have to tell me about the event where she learned it.
>>
>>17100527
Just wait until she tells you she doesn't want to have anal sex because the thought of you cumming in her butthole sounds dirty and painful.

>but sweetie you won't know until you've tried it
>i know.
>>
>>17100527
I wonder if she made those cute little squeaky noises through her nose and dug her nails into that guy's back while he popped her cherry.
>>
The biggest redflag to me was this:
>I have made her cum with my tounge but she takes an hour to finish and it's exhausting.
It took her an hour to cum? She probably needs to learn how to relax and you need to step your game up massively. Holy shit, did you not get bored?
>>
>>17100613
Could be that she just needs a buttload of clit stimulation to cum. Some girls are like that, ya know.
>>
>>17100257
where'd you go OP?
>>
>>17100613
She enjoys it and knows it's an issue she has that it takes her forever. I don't get so much bored as exhausted
>>17100692
This pretty much
>>
>>17100584
Already has. Not that I want anal
>>
>>17100257
instead of worrying about that shit, why don't you concentrate on getting better at sex bro? You already kind of know you're shit, and seriously, it was your first time. Just commit to getting better
>>
Sounds like you did fine. As you two have sex more often, it will get better and easier to satisfy the other person.
>>
>>17101200
But how, what is better?
>>
>>17100257
>she tells me I'm big,
this is all that matters for you OP.
>>
>>17101235
if mods ever smile on us and make a sticky for this board, this needs to be included. in 100-pt type.
>>
Update, she now says she's sore and I "scrambled" her and I have to go easier next time. I think this is goodish maybe?
>>
>>17101235
>>17101353
How do you mean?
>>
>>17101742
Yep, it means she likes you and is trying to massage your ego.
>>
>>17101742
Good in that she's giving you feedback so that you can improve next time, yes. But, uh, being rough and causing her pain (if that's not something she enjoys) is not in itself something to be proud of.
>>
>>17100257
God that is the worst fucking nightmare way to lose your virginity

Not only do you not know if you were good, she was so fucking tactless she badically said she had better

Not a virgin, an autist, and a phony

Worst combo in a girl m8 find another
>>
Its your first time, noone sticks their dick in and makes every girl cum.
That said, if she said she only came from penetration once, then it's also a problem on her side. My last girlfriend never came from penetration once in her entire life, and we had sex a lot of times. I also had 2 sexual partners who came from penetration alone, one multiple times, and i don't remember doing anything different.
There's only so much you can do with your penis inside her, and if she didn't cum from this earlier then don't critize yourself for not finishing her when it's your first time.
>>
>>17101798
Well I felt her cervix and she was saying "easy easy easy" during it so she might not be lying
>>
>>17101834
I didn't mean to and I asked if she was ok and did what she told me when she said not so hard.

>>17101921
She's a bit of an autist. She said she came once from penetration aa few days before we had sex. She also said it was shit though so I don't fucking know.
>>
>15 minutes
Wow you're sooooo terrible. Lost my virginity last year and I lasted like a minute my first time. My max was/is probably like 2 or 3. But I compensated by fingering her until she came (or pretended to). I was also the first guy she allowed to finger her so I guess I had that going for me.
>>
>>17104513
>Bump
Why? What's been left unanswered?
>>
>>17104522
Obviously OP still doesn't feel good enough about himself and he needs even more attention to get over the fact that this girl is really trying to stroke his ego

So any extra advice might go to waste from this point onwards
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.