[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
road rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: road_rage_gun.jpg (126 KB, 665x370) Image search: [Google]
road_rage_gun.jpg
126 KB, 665x370
So basically gave someone the middle finger on the road today for being a jerk.

I was going the speed limit and the car in front of me slowed down sharply, so I had to do the same. I noticed the car that had been weaving in and out of traffic who was right behind me, was waving his hands around in a an anger at what appeared to be muy sudden braking. I gave him the finger in return which resulted in a 5km tailgating and roadrage incedent in which he would not stop following me and kept signaling me to pull over. He looked like an utter psychopath.

I was considering pulling over but he looked like john cena on meth and im not sure that would have been a good idea. What could have happened? Should I worry about seeing him on the road in the future (since this was in my area of work/living)?
>>
He could have probably yelled at you, and maybe try and hit you. I wouldn't be extremely worried. How big of a town do you live in? Just keep a look out for people following you. And if you do see him following you, call the police and/or drive to the police station.
>>
>>17100251
I didnt get his license plate because I was quite shocked that this was happening at all, so perhaps next time if it happens, this will be the first thing I make sure to do.

im usually an extremely nice person, i was just having a bad day and did not expect that kind of reaction.
>>
>>17100233
You should've driven slower to piss him off more.
>>
but seriously, seeing drivers like this makes me wish I could own a gun in australia. Seriously. The fkn asshole criminals have them anyway!!!
>>
>>17100233
You absolutely made the right choice in not pulling over. There is no way that could have ended in a productive way.

As for running into him again, don't worry about it if you live in a mid-sized city or larger. Even if you do, chances are he'll have calmed down.
>>
>>17100233

Never pull over for shit like this, just keep driving. He wanted a fight, he wanted to "teach you a lesson" for "disrespecting him," because he probably has a 2-inch dick and his entire psyche is built on overcompensation.

It's unlikely he will remember you if he sees you again, because since this incident, there have probably been 4-5 other people who have triggered this guy's psychotic rage.
>>
>>17100384
im worried he might recognize my car.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.