[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So, I'm sick. Like, not gonna recover sick. It's gonna be a long painful death and honestly I don't want it. How can I kill myself without making it look like I killed myself. I'd like to spare my family the horror of suicide and the horror of watching me die slowly.
Pic unrelated, it's my dogs.
>>
Damn Anon, you could try getting into an accident like crashing into a tree while intoxicated so you're not risking anyone else's life, they'll just think it's an accident. I don't condone trying to commit suicide but what do you have anon?
>>
>>17100219

I don't drink, so if I was drunk I assume they would know I tried it. I have endormetriosis, which is rarely fatal, however after 10 years of surgeries and treatments my doctor told me this morning there is nothing else they can do. I will just have to wait until some adhesion attaches itself to some important organ and kills it.
>>
>>17100230
That's awful anon, the other thing I'd suggest is smoke inhalation from a fire, set from the kitchen or something. I wouldn't want you to burn to death, falling from a ladder doing housework or something related. My best bet would be a car accident, it's believable.
>>
>>17100230
Also, have you tried getting a second opinion?
>>
>>17100244
Thank you, I will think on the car accident. So long as I can do it without harming anyone else.
>>
>>17100245
I've had many second opinions over the last 10 years. My body just can't take another surgery. As it is, I am crippled for life as even lifting my own body weight could rupture something. I am just done.
>>
>>17100248
I'm sorry to hear that, I wish you the best anon, and I hope you don't suffer
>>
What are you sick with and what country do you live in?
>>
Bro just live it out go on vacations everywhere blow all your money do everything you haven't don't be a bitch and go out an hero and if you are do something spectacular like CNN worthy
>>
did you look around about euthanization options?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.