[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I give her another chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 960x720
Pic unrelated. Needed a random pic to upload to post. im on my iPad which has no pics, so I had to take one for this.
I started dating a girl whom I'd been close friends with for the 9 months or so prior to us dating, back In June 2015. Within a couple months we had fallen in love pretty hard, and we're always together when we weren't working. We'd hang out probably 5 to 6 days per week, for almost the entire day. We had tons of fun, tons of common interests, got into a lot of trouble, and just basically had the time of our lives together. We talked about finding a place to live, after about 5 months. Normally I'd be like uh no, but we were extremely close... Looking back, it was still stupid. I guess she was 3 months pregnant with my child (I hate condoms) at that time. Thankfully for everyone involved, she miscarried.

Anyway, she left me out of the blue at the start of January, and was with another guy less than 2 weeks after we broke up. I was really depressed and fucked up in general for 2 and a half months after that.
They ended up breaking up in like March, and ever since then she still tries to act a lot like we're a thing, or still dating... (We're still OK friends, hang out here and there.) she calls me babe over texts and tries to kiss me and stuff still (I've fucked her quite a few times since we broke up.
I can tell she really wants me back and regrets the fuck out of leaving me without talking to me about it and is trying to work it out before just quitting.
I honestly still love her a lot, and miss our relationship. I'm afraid to give her another chance, I worry about this happening again.

Should I quit being a beta faggot and give her 1 more shot? It's literally my decision, because I know she'd get back with me in a heartbeat. She isn't aware that I still feel this strongly.
>>
OP here,
Sorry if this post is shittily detailed and has like no real structure. I'm exhausted, but too high on stims to sleep.
And yes that's my gun in the picture... No, I'm not thinking of offing myself. It was under my pillow, so it was the closest photographable thing. Fuck I'm high-.-
>>
>>17100102
No. You shouldn't. She does not care about you. She just needs you because she hates being alone and you are her best and fastest option right now.

As soon as a better chance comes along she will dump you again. Stop being friends with her too if you can.
>>
You know I actually started reading your blogpost but the sentence structure and general retardation was just too much for me.

Sober up and try again tomorrow
>>
>>17100102
>Should I quit being a beta faggot and give her 1 more shot?

Wait, don't you mean to say

>Should I be a beta faggot and give her 1 more shot?

Geez, get sober, anon.
>>
Lol. It's not about my sobriety, it's about my lack of giving a fuck about my sentence structure at 6:37 AM. I don't have time to make a beautiful post that doesn't offend your eyes. I have to be at work by 8:00 AM today. In my current exhausted/high state of mind, grammar and all that doesn't flow as naturally as when I'm well rested. Terribly sorry that my retardism has upset you.
>>
Jesus Christ. I swear you fags live such shitty lives that you feel the need to find something wrong with everything you read on 4chan.

Is my post beautifully laid out, proof read, peer reviewed and revised 3 times? No. It took me 3 minutes to type that shit. I didn't proof read it whatsoever before I posted it.
>>
>>17100113
Thank you for being the only person to actually answer my question. You're probably right about things.. I think that I'm probably better safe than sorry. She obviously didn't care enough the first time, and people don't change very often. I just needed someone else's unbiased opinion. Thanks again.
>>
>>17100102
You're a fucking idiot.

If you're still having sex with her without a condom, you need to stop that. The world doesn't need more retards having babies.

I wouldn't trust her and I wouldn't be wasting my time on her. You seem like an idiot who is waiting for people to tell you that it's a good idea to get back together with her, so that's probably what you're going to do.

If you want to be in a relationship with someone, cut her out of your life (that includes not putting your dick in her) so that you can get over her, and then make an effort to meet and date other people until you find someone you want to be with.
>>
>>17100144
>>17100102

People change, anon. And people sometimes realise that they had something good and because of some mistake they made they lost it.

Right now, I am in a situation very similar to your ex girlfriend. I was with a girl that I liked and was making plans with her for the future, then out of the blue my bestfriend told me she had feelings for me, and I ended up breaking up with my girlfriend because I wasn´t going to be with her if I was thinking of someone else. Meanwhile I realized what a dumb, stupid and blind mistake I´d done and now I am trying to redeem myself in her eyes. She is all I want and I can see it now. I had the chance to be with other people and choose not too, even though there is no guarantee that she will take me back, I just told her I would wait for her if she wanted to be with me, and to tell me if she met someone.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to highlight that people DO or CAN change. /adv/ is always so very extremist in this type of situation.

What is on your mind, OP? Do you want to be with her again? Can you forgive her? Have you both talked about it?
>>
She left you out of the blue and then fucked another guy? She will likely do the same given another chance. Sorry but you're just her backup.
>>
>>17100102
I wouldn't trust her far as I could throw her. Do the right thing for yourself and move on.
>>
>>17100396
I don't think you deserve a do over anon. For your own selfishness you hurt someone badly and that's just tough shit you believe now you made a mistake.

You don't describe change but buyers remorse.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.