[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any other way to hook up with chicks in Australia OTHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Is there any other way to hook up with chicks in Australia OTHER than the tinder app ?
I'm a guy over 40 and tinder looks to be great if your young have a shit ton of facebook pics that make you look like the life of the party.

I've googled and discovered a bunch of hook up and dating sites, but the ALL want money.

Just to clarify, I'm a guy who wants to hook up with girls.

Any suggestion ?
>>
I have no idea but Tinder does not work for most of the guys. There are several times more men than women on there so women are really picky.

I am an average guy and i can only get super obese whores on there. Do not use dating websites.
>>
>>17100084
what about going to clubs and bars? older women from my experience are alot more open and easy about casual sex, they will be straight about what they are looking for, they are past playing games. im 22.
>>
>>17100095
I guess I don't do clubs and bar's cause I have social anxiety. But I seem to do ok when I talk to someone one on one.
Also I'm a recovering alcoholic (sober nearly 6 years), and am not keen to expose myself to an environment where almost EVERYONE is drinking booze, and might offer me some.

I am not opposed to hooking up with an obese whore, older women. Sex is like pizza even when its not exactly what you want, its still better than no pizza.
>>
I just realized, I could try a club or bar, and just keep a glass of water and ice in a scotch glass the whole time.
1. no chicks would buy me a drink, cause I LOOK like I've already got one.
2. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

What are some good places for guys over 40 to hook up with chicks ? I'm not fussy, I'll fuck almost anything.
>>
>>17100100
>I'm a recovering alcoholic (sober nearly 6 years),
fair enough then mate. probably best staying away from clubs and that. dating sites like tinder, pof, and okcupid are pretty bad for someone my age, not sure if they are different for older guys. maybe you should just give them a go.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.