[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From two days from my window I see a quite chik. I think a group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
From two days from my window I see a quite chik.
I think a group of friends came for the weekend to the town where I live.
She's alone in her room, her friends sleep in the next room ... having some good time together...
I saw her only in a towel but I think she noticed me, she stopped a looked back.
What would do?
>>
>>17100042
What the fuck to do?
Go to her room, wait or ?
>>
>>17100074
Holy shit you're a giant creep you need help. Stop watching through other peoples windows . Youve literally never spoken to her. Unless this girl smiled, winked at you, and motioned for you to come over, do not go over to her place. She didn't do any of that. She noticed a stranger watching her through the window and looked back because wtf? Why would you think that was an invitation?
>>
>>17100080
it is a hotel window.
maybe not an invitation but maybe some occasion to make new friend...
From a long time i dont date. ... maybe im to horny...
>>
File: 1456472716736.jpg (110 KB, 485x700) Image search: [Google]
1456472716736.jpg
110 KB, 485x700
>>17100042
Just be yourself go talk to her bruh works everytime for me
>>
>>17100090
Yeah, stop watching people through windows. It doesn't matter if its a hotel window or whatever, just stop. Shes given you no indication she even feels friendly to you. You need to go outside and talk to people. If you go over to her place right now and tell her you saw her in a towel from the window I guarantee she'll call the cops on you
>>
>>17100098
>>17100098
I assume that.
But anyway thanx for the reply.
>>
>>17100103
I hope she's actually an expert boxer and punches you in the throat if you go anywhere near her, you fucking creep
>>
File: 1441602737285.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441602737285.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>17100126
what if OP is really good looking.
>hey, how are you ?
>...
> I live across the street, I saw you through my window earlier
>....
>you seem like you could you some company, wanna hangout in my basement ?
>>
>>17100138
OK i will live in shame.
I live in the sort of basement.
>>
Go knock on the door and proceed to drop your pants and take a shit on the porch. Then leave a note saying its a gift for her, as she will have likely closed the door by the time you finish shitting. If she hasn't closed the door by then, tell her verbally it's a gift. Kill her if she doesn't act flattered.
>>
>>17100157
>>17100138
Thanx for the reply, it gave me some different perspective.
Anyway i would like to meet someone .
>>
>>17100157
>>17100148
>>17100138
But im not any creep.
>>
>>17100042
I understand that even for watching someone may call the police ... .
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.