[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy i dont want to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hey guys, im going to do MDMA for the first time. I don't know what its like, and all the descriptions I read online dont help me. Has anyone here done it? And if you have, how was it?
Also interested in any crazy stories you have to tell while it happened.
>>
I did it and almost died because it turns out the mdma I took was cut with a bit of meth. And now I have some heart issues since taking it.

Everything hurt and chafed because it made my skin hyper sensitive. My heart was beating too fast and that hurt too, because there wasn't any reason for it to beat that fas and I just wanted to go to sleep and have it stop. So there's my interesting story. and have fun being an edgy cool kid
>>
>>17099974
I've taken MDMA many times. I always know what I'm taking and I've never taken an unidentified pill like the above poster ^^.

MDMA is amazing. I've solved all underlying problems with my friends, and made tons of new friends because of the drug's ability to give you an open-mind and it also helps to remove your social filter/anxiety. Music has changed for me post-MDMA, but music while on MDMA is great. Usually I can really feel it.

If your taking MDMA nothing 'crazy' really happens unless your taking a pill cut/laced with a dangerous dang (meth most likely). I've taken up to 400-500mg (way too much) of MDMA during a day and while the effects have been almost too strong, I was fine.
>>
>>17099974
420chan exists, my friend.
>>
>>17099988
I'm pretty sure all mdma has a bit of meth in it. I'll just say that as the 1st poster, I took it with a group who did not have the bad reaction I did and they felt fine and it was from a source they trusted. Some people are just not cut out for hard drugs and I found out the hard way. I've done a lot of things but couldn't say any of it agreed with me particularly
>>
>>17099988
>solving actual problems with people by being a weird drug induced hippy

This is the wrong way to go about things
>>
>>17099974
Stay hydrated via water, but don't drink too much water. You can't piss on MDMA, so if you drink too much water you can 'drown', just sip some water slowly. Be sure to get some electrolytes in the next day. Stay cool, don't bomb over 100mg at once. In fact, I'd only do 100mg overall for a first time.

Don't drink too much alcohol with it.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_health.shtml

Erowid is your friend.
>>
It's fun. If you out, it's better to go places where there are other people on drugs too (usually places that play a lot of deep house/techno/trance).

Smoking some weed with it is really nice and prolongs the effects of the MDMA. It also helps you sleep afterwards.
>>
>>17100250
>If you out
*If you go out
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.