[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grow up with female friend >best friends all throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 294x232) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 294x232
>grow up with female friend
>best friends all throughout teens and early 20's
>we fall in love, intense lovemaking
>circumstances (her parents) force us apart for three years
>become friends again
>I have new GF, she has fiancé
>still madly in love with her
>everyone comments on how we're literally the exact same
>both unhappy in our relationships but not unhappy enough to leave them
>we both still have major chemistry and sexual attraction
>very unhappy with life in general except when I'm around her

It just hurts so fucking bad that the one I love is the one I cannot have. I feel like my life wasn't meant to be this way and I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Do I be a total bastard and try to steal her away and ruin my life in the process? Do I let her go and settle for a girl that I'm not happy with? Do I put a bullet in my head?
>>
How will stealing her away ruin your life?
>>
File: 51yHKCq1D2L.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
51yHKCq1D2L.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>17099876
You go for broke. You go to her and tell her how it is. Don't give a fuck. You just find her and tell her "we love each other! lets just be together, who are we trying to kid by leading unhappy lives?". Trying is the least you can do for your own happiness. She'll reply with the way it's going to be. It'll go one of two ways, but it's the only way to get what you want.
>>
>>17099876
Seduce her and her fiancee then proceed to live in polyamorous relationship.
>>
This is why I don't do relationships. Sounds shitty, for everyone. Why be in that kinda situation?
>>
Are you from India or something? Why did her parents cause you two to split up and unable to be together? I don't understand
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.