[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone good at using editing analysers able to tell me if a pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: disgruntled.png (50 KB, 1200x768) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled.png
50 KB, 1200x768
Anyone good at using editing analysers able to tell me if a pictures been shooped?
>>
that pic is totally shooped.
nobodys eyes are that blue.
>>
Bumping - will post actual picture when someone shows up to save the day
>>
File: smokegirl_reference+.jpg (117 KB, 639x482) Image search: [Google]
smokegirl_reference+.jpg
117 KB, 639x482
I'm an artist that works with photoshop CS6.
I'll take a crack at it.
>>
File: pic.jpg (94 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
94 KB, 750x750
>>17099870
If it is it's obviously very naturally done - thank you in advance
>>
>>17099884
looks pretty real to me...
im assuming you meant the glow-crotch on the painting, there is a hair going over a decent segment of it that would be a bitch to replicate
>>
>>17099893
also the shit resolution is constant. another indicator that if it was faked it was done well.
>>
>>17099893
No just that the girl in question studies photography so I'm wondering if she's shooping her facebook photo's with expert precision. I've noticed some girls make themselves look better while making the other girls in the photo look worse. Or is this mild paranoia. (The photography student is the one on the right).
>>
>>17099912
Nah, most girls fix their makeup flaws when they shoop themselves and also their stray hairs get removed.
>>
>>17099922
Does this bother anyone else or is that fine to do these days?

That girl in pic related is about 30 and I've seen her wrinkles but she looks around 18 there.
>>
File: 1451487689242.jpg (134 KB, 966x1376) Image search: [Google]
1451487689242.jpg
134 KB, 966x1376
>>17099953
like, feel bad for them ? that's really sad.
>>
It looks real to me she's just loaded with make-up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.