[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly do you make a move on a guy? How do you flirt with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
How exactly do you make a move on a guy? How do you flirt with them?
>>
>>17099551
Put his dick in your mouth.
>>
>>17099551
Talk to them like another human being.
>>
>>17099766
What exact words do I use?
>>
>>17099551
Sexual jokes, strong eye contact, physical touch.
>>
>>17100392
ESPECIALLY physical touch.

Playful kicks and punches are good 'moves'
>>
>>17100392
>>17100400
as a guy, i think i would find that very awkward if a girl punched me for fun and made sexual jokes.
>>
>>17100448
That's because you're socially awkward.
Nothing would work with you.

Any time a girl is doing those three things, I give her the dick.
>>
>>17100377
Do you want us to tell you how to breathe too? Hey, maybe we could go and do your work for you. Moron.
>>
>>17100455
There's more to it than just saying anything at all and you know it. Cunt. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17099551
talk to him for a while, then ask him out

no need to be too complicated and most guys will say yes at least to the first date

Btw I like this picture but "go back to ireland" wouldn't be funny not that long ago
>>
>>17100454
Are you in elementary school?
>>
>>17100506
What's the best way to ask them out? Like exact words
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 293x172
>Succ him
>>
>>17101698
Are you a grill? Are you a whale? If yes and then no, then "Hey, you want to go on a date?"
A yes is almost guaranteed.
>>
"Give me your number, we should (meet later/go out some time/ etc etc)"

or just go "wanna grab a coffee?".
>>
>>17099766
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Women are manipulating pieces of shit and they will manipulate you into liking you. Also women dont see men as human. dont believe me? Try talking to her about any emotinal problem you have and see how quickly they become turn off
>>
>>17102227
Liking them*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.