[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 30suicide1-blog427-v3.jpg (39 KB, 427x525) Image search: [Google]
30suicide1-blog427-v3.jpg
39 KB, 427x525
adv can i just have someone kinda, like, make sure im not dead. it sounds wierd but im scared to talk to my parents or brother and im worried ill do something stupid. so like, can i just kinda stick around here and chat about my issues for a while. i had a friend a while ago, my best friend, she was perfection, like an angel. but nothing is perfect. we all have skeletons. may 8th is her birthday and i cant handle it coming closer. she killed herself maybe a year and a half ago and i just cant deal with it right now. ive attempted suicide once but my brother found me and called paramedics so i guess im still here. i hate that i exist though, i still wish it worked, and i dont know that ill ever be safe to be alone. i dont know what im rambling about anymore. i dont even think this helps. i just dont want to go out like this, as much as my mind tells me to. are there any like, anonymous help lines or something. i dont think 4chan can keep me safe obviously i just want someone to talk to and sit with.
>>
Probably not the best place. But I can confirm so far that you're not dead
>>
Would you like a contact? I have to go to work soon, but normally I'll be always around to talk. Email or skype or something
>>
>>17099279
Hi
>>
Look up 7cups on google, People are always there for you, maybe they can help you too OP
>>
Alright well I'm going to work now. Good luck anyway
>>
>>17099279
Damn, Anon. I'm really sorry. I don't know if it will help much, hell this is 4chan of all places. But if you want to talk about anything I'm up
>>
Anon can you admit yourself to a hospital? Try calling the police station to get them to pick you up, you could be helped. If you don't want to go to extremes by going to the hospital, try therapy or getting a psychiatrist. We're here anon.
>>
>>17100232
I think they already kicked the bucket, so to speak
>>
File: 1443649024799.gif (184 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
1443649024799.gif
184 KB, 500x733
People don't attempt and fail suicide. Any unsuccessful suicide is mewling for attention.

It is far to easy to end your own life to mess it up. Open your arm elbow to wrist. If you're afraid of the pain, then you're not really wishing to die, you're wishing to have somebody stop you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.