[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ i'm getting annoyed. i've been with my boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
/adv/ i'm getting annoyed.

i've been with my boyfriend for about two years now and recently he's been on my ass to get tattoos. we listen to metal and i guess we're part of a local scene around here but i guess his friends were picking on him for dating me because i don't have tattoos or piercings. since then i've been catching him looking at tattoo magazines and showing me pictures of chicks with tattoos.

i told him when i met him i'd probably never get one. i think they're cool and all but i just don't want to waste the money on them and i don't really give a fuck about body mods.

he keeps pushing the issue, do i tell him to drop the subject or find another girl with tattoos?
>>
>>17099151

Jesus, what a fucking loser. Who gives a fuck about if you have tattoos or not? Are you in highschool or something? Your boyfriend and his friends seem like total poser faggots
>>
>>17099155
This x1000
>>
>>17099155
OP here, this is one of the biggest reasons i don't go to shows and shit anymore because of how obnoxiously into themselves these people are.

my boyfriend wasn't like this when we met them. he had three tattoos when i met him and now he is trying to get a chestpiece of a centipede exploding through his chest (not fucking kidding)

That aside, the social circle is a huge popularity contest and my boyfriend is wanting in for some reason which is bizarre because it's unlike him to care so much about "belonging" with a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>17099151

>metal

ahh yes I remember when I was 16
>>
>>17099155

OP here, sorry I forgot to mention, we're adults. I have a career as does he, he's 28, I'm 24.
>>
>>17099173

That's unfortunate. I have friends that are all over the place with their tattoos and piercings, and none of them ever judged me for having nothing because I'm not into it. I don't know what to tell you, those people seem really shitty, especially at their age. My only advice is that you don't cave in to impress these clearly underdeveloped retards.
>>
>>17099178
He's 28? Drop him. This is high school drama shit
>>
OP here

>>17099176
Thanks for the advice

>>17099183
Yeah, that's why I'm so confounded. They think that I believe I'm too "pure" or something ridiculous. I wouldn't give two fucks about what they think if it weren't for the fact that my boyfriend is so actively attached to these people and I'm getting afraid of being dumped while he becomes part of this new group and I just won't "fit" with the crew or whatever.

I thought I was over this when I graduated high school
>>
OP what episode is that screencap from? I vaguely remember it being hilarious but I can't remember what it is
>>
>>17099202

I'm sorry for your predicament. I mean, I would dump whoever was trying to pull that on me personally, but I'm pretty picky with people and their personalities. Just be firm, and ask him why he wants you to have to put some permanent shit on your skin to be 'unique'? That really fucking bugs me on a personal level
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.