[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell a girl that I don't like to text? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
How do I tell a girl that I don't like to text?

I've only seen this girl three times and I'd prefer to wait till I see her in person to converse. I appreciate the thought behind wanting to text me, but I only like to use texting as a platform to set up dates and stuff.

How do I tell this girl that I don't like to text w/o hurting her feelings and making it seem like I don't want to talk to her?
>>
How about a compromise of a phone conversation?
>>
>>17098771
continue replying to her texts, but do it more slowly. then when you see her, be like
>it's really nice to talk to you in person again
>I like this better than texting, honestly I'm not much of a texting type of guy

calling her on the phone to set up dates instead of texting might help too.
>>
>>17098771
Are you the one who asked "how's your day so far?"

Texting or not, stop doing that. It makes you come off as beta to ask questions like this, especially if you do it often.
>>
M8 im retarded when it comes to texting girls and stuff. I over think it. Try to word stuff perfectly. And then I see the 'read' thing with no immediate response and panic. But its the social media age, and the trendy thing to do. She probably texts a lot. I suggest keep texting her unless you dont want to see her again.
>>
>>17098788
That's worse imo. Women live for that shit.
>>
>>17098795
No dude I'm the orange. Did you read the OP?
>>
Just don't respond. She'll get the hint eventually. If she is very attracted to you, she will still jump on any opportunity to hang.
>>
>>17098771
Next time you see her IRL, strike this one: "Don't you just *hate* how hard it is to get things across in texts? Like you can't read the tone, and there are a billion acronyms, etc. etc.)" That way, you can segue into how you just don't like texting, and she'll understand when you reply with sparse wording or simple replies. Maybe you guys can work out some sort of emoticon code as a way to more efficiently communicate?
>>
you don't.

go along with her texts. text her even though you don't like it. fake it.

if you don't like texting, TOO BAD, this is the era you were born into, and if you want to compete in the dating arena, you have to act like a real person.

yes, we're all very impressed that texting is beneath you, but it's something you have to live with and get on board with, or you will fail at relationships.

you might find someone who feels the same way as you at some point, but maybe not, so just deal with it and don't be such a diva.
>>
>>17099365
you should write a book and call it "how to drive a wedge between you and the girl you're dating so she loses interest"
>>
>>17098795
it's not him, but are there better things to say than that?
>>
>>17099925
ok but will you write the forward?
>>
>>17099918

you sound like a 16 year old girl.
>>
>>17099918
OP here. Fuck your shit advice. Are you seriously telling me to break my boundaries over a fucking girl? You're a fucking beta cuck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.