[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guise I need help. So there's this girl right, and she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460149931275.jpg (16 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1460149931275.jpg
16 KB, 600x549
Guise I need help. So there's this girl right, and she's everything I've ever wanted in a woman and I am everything she has ever wanted in a man.

And I've got a girlfriend, and we're all close friends (to the point of making out and shit) and I was always thinking of but am now realising that I don't actually love her. But she's a total sweetheart and I don't want to break her heart by leaving her.

This fucking sucks right now because I am not happy with this girl and I want to be with the other one but I can't just leave here for the other one that's just not socially acceptable fuck me what do I do?
>>
>>17098678
If you aren't happy with her, leave her. The longer you wait, the more attached she'll likely become, and the more it will hurt for her.
>>
>>17098686
This will be the second time I'm leaving her in the last 2 months. Plus lately, as I've said, we've been having "moments" together, all three of us and she's foreseen me falling for the other one.

Even if we hide our dating after I leave her, she'll know what's going on
>>
>>17098728
Listen, obviously you're on the fence about this. Are you sure you don't love her, and you're not just having "grass is greener syndrome"? Perhaps you should reflect on your relationship. This other girl could seem more appealing initially, as she may make up for the faults your girlfriend has.

On the other hand, why did you break up with her the first time? Was it because of this girl?
>>
>>17098739
I did it because I was unhappy with her. I expected to easily find better than her but did not, so after 3 months we got back together. And now we've been back together for a month and this girl shows up in our lives and she's driving me nuts.

I don't believe myself to be naïve so I'm not fooling myself when I think that I really like this girl, unless she isn't THAT good and I'm just desperate to be around another woman

Whatever it is, I can't be around my current girlfriend for much longer, wether or not I go out with new girl
>>
>>17098753
I suggest you end your current relationship, and take a breather. Allow yourself to -really- get to know this girl before you try to initiate a relationship.

If nothing else, it will prevent the girl you could potentially fall in love with from ending up as a rebound.
>>
>>17098758
I have to leave her either wa, thanks alot man/woman, that's actually great advice
>>
>>17098773
Godspeed brother.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.