[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting rid of a long distance stalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
My long distance ex is threatening to
Blackmail me, using my personal info they saved on their phone.
I have successfully avoided contact with them for about a year but now they messaged out of the blue, threatening me to try to force me to respond.
This person can't be reasoned with at all.
They're a mentally unstable control freak and for them, it seems, no time has passed.
What can i do to protect my information without getting the authorities involved?
Is there a any way to remotely factory reset their phone so they won't have any way to contact me?
I really don't want anything to do with them.
>>
Anybody?
>>
>>17098315
What kind of information is this? Is it incriminating?

If not you should probably contact the police.
>>
Call the cops. Maybe even the Feds if they are out of state
>>
It's personal pictures, my phone number, email, etc.
>>
>>17098406
Sounds like they're trying to get a rise out of you. I say let them know that you're going to contact the police if any of your information is released.

I mean shit, if it gets released, you'll know exactly who did it, you know?
>>
>>17098386
>>17098392

I want that to be my last resort.
I don't want my current partner to worry so I'd prefer to handle it quietly if possible
>>
>>17098416

Yeah i guess that part is inevitable. I really want to avoid responding to them at all if possible.
>>
Block them and ignore then
>>
>>17098448

I did block them. They used a call app to disguise their phone number
>>
>I really want to avoid responding to them at all if possible.
This is right. Do not respond. Document and escalate to the authorities if needed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.