[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with me? This is not rhetorical. A serious question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mxlldtBVDG1reiwpmo1_400.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxlldtBVDG1reiwpmo1_400.png
32 KB, 337x338
What is wrong with me? This is not rhetorical. A serious question.

Why do females not like me? Why are they not interested?

I have the things society says females are interested. I have a house. I have a good job. No kids. No drug issues. No ex's to pay alimony to.

/r9k/ browsing has caused me to think it's being a manlet (5'6") but surely that can't be all. When I post on /soc/ I always get a 5 or 6. Sure not hot, but not ugly.

WTF? What is wrong with me?
>>
You're too immersed in the internet, for one.
>>
>>17098258
Because you are needy and desperate for attention/approval. Big turn off right there.
>>
lets see your face, if its good enough and you live in new york I'll fuck you
>>
>>17098262
agree
>>17098271
agree
>>17098275
i'm not in new york :/
>>
Stop calling them 'females' - its weird as shit.
Stop browsing r9k, that place is fucking awful and will put weird ideas in your head (Like the whole manlet thing? Like, people have preferences yeah but that's really not a big deal and anyone worth your time will not care.)

If I had to guess the biggest issue, from this thread alone, I'd think that you care too much and are putting all this shit on a pedestal. Just go out and live your life, be social and open to people you meet and it'll happen. That's it.
>>
>>17098258
>Why do females not like me? Why are they not interested?
>/r9k/ browsing
You answered your own question, bro.
>>
>>17098275
are you a female, or a giant robot capable of infinite destruction ?
>>
>>17098370
This. I was never insecure about my height until i went on 4chan.
>>
>>17098258
probably because you act like a faggot
stop doing that
>>
>>17098708
nah its more than that
>>17098689
they dont know i browse there
>>
>>17099965
Are you dumb. Of co ur se they don't know you browse there, but well adjusted people don't browse r9k except maybe for laughs. Because r9k is a toxic place and you've already picked up their toxic ideaologies
>>
>>17099972
not really. i dont believe a lot of the stuff they say, and i dont repeat the stuff i do believe.

again, you're going under the assumption that i get dates and start spilling robot spaghetti.

but i cant even get dates.
>>
Like some anon said, stop calling them females, it creates a distance and makes it sound like you are talking about foreign species,

The answer to your question is simple: you are boring. You are what I call a low value man, that is, you feel entitled to girls' attention, but you are not interesting enough to draw them in. From what you say, you are not particularly handsome - so they can't be interested with your looks because they are mediocre. You obviously don't have enough charisma to get their attention, and you don't have last chance means like fortune or fame. Most girls fall for guys who are at least in a one category particularly gifted and you are as basic as a guy can be, so no girl sees you interesting enough to pursue you. You could try pursuing them yourself, since you are decent enough by society norms, I'm sure some poor lass will settle with you eventually. Although I guess being with a bland guy is like eating tasteless rice pudding every day for every meal.
>>
>>17099976
I wasn't having any assumption that you were even getting dates, dude, where did you get that from. You're already repeating some of the stuff they believe--ie calling women 'females', 'I have these things, why aren't females interested in me'. I think you should stop browsing r9k. Its not good for you. Why are you there anyway?
>>
>>17098258
What kind of females are you going for? If you're getting a 5, maybe 6, then are you going for females that are a 5, maybe 6?
>>
When did society say that having a house and a 'good' job was particularly attractive to women? Did you find women attractive because they managed to get a mortgage on some shitty house in the suburbs filled with Ikea furniture?

You potentially offer stability which is obviously nice for any future relationships. It's not attractive. Most adults have a home and a job.

What I never get about whiners like you OP, is why you never make a connection between what you find attractive and what women do. If you're saying to yourself "I only care if they have big tits or not" then you've got your answer about why you are single I guess.

Actually fuck all that. We all know the truth. It's because you don't approach women properly, if you do at all. Even retards can get gfs.
>>
File: 1410883651223.png (14 KB, 627x554) Image search: [Google]
1410883651223.png
14 KB, 627x554
>>17098258
>Why do females not like me?
>females
there's your problem
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.