[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my friend Ruth has borderline personality disorder and has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: lauren starkid.gif (491 KB, 336x252) Image search: [Google]
lauren starkid.gif
491 KB, 336x252
So my friend Ruth has borderline personality disorder and has been really pissing me off

are there any things that are specific to the disorder that would really set her off or fuck with her head?
>>
They get CRAZY when off their meds
>>
>>17097977

>my "friend" has BPD
>I want to get under her skin and cause a feud

You clearly have not done your research. Do not engage. I repeat DO NOT ENGAGE. This will go further than you want it to, it will drag on for longer than you want it to, it's just not worth it.
>>
just stop being her friend.
>>
>>17098012
Exactly, with BPD you loose, you always loose.
>>
>>17098007
so?

>>17098012
I've known her for 5 years
I've come out on top before
I'm diagnosed with mild ASPD, so our friendship has always been a social chernobyl anyway.

and she just really pissed me off last night and today. I beat the shit out of a friend of mine and felt like an ass after, when i wanted to talk to her, she was stoned and at a fuckbuddy's place
i said fuck it whatever bye
and today she flipped her shit at me

i want to break her.
>>
>>17098045

You're all fucked. I can only imagine how awful it must be to observe your social circle interacting
>>
>>17098045
>>17097977

You're a piece of shit.

If this is bait I'll give you a solid 4/10.
>>
tell ruth the truth
>>
>>17098050
oh we also had:
-raging alcohol from broken home
-girl who's closest friends all died of dope overdose
-girl who cheated on guys but was super religious (jewish)
-guy in military
-guy from midwest US and super pure
-girl with bulimia and anorexia who was wiccan

now its pretty much us 2
>>
>>17098055
not bait, I'm just a piece of shit hahaha
>>17098057
that i want her to suffer?
or that I miss her being my fucktoy?
>>
BPD people have like a 50% suicide rate so do you really want to do this?
>>
>>17098223
eh no skin off my back
>>
>>17098067
Tell her that you want her to suffer AND you miss her being your fucktoy.
>>
>>17098223
Interesting data, my ex-GF had it and she fatally OD'd in December 2nd. I'm not OP, though.

Another interesting statistic is that 1 in 400 widowers eventually kill themselves as well. Hope I don't eventually end up being that one.
>>
>>17098373
hmmmm

>>17098404
and RIP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.