[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Natural ways to lower Anxiety?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1453198714280s.jpg (2 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
1453198714280s.jpg
2 KB, 125x105
I am now inside for almost 4 years.

I sometimes go out into the garden, but people can look at me there sometimes.

I want to change my life, i want to go out and work. But this build up anxiety is crippling and i can't do shit.

I want to offer something from the Internet, may it be Cannabis seeds, cbd oil, or anything other.

Does anyone of you have experience? It should just lower my anxiety a bit, so that i can go outside.
>>
Dude they make medications for general anxiety disorders. They work REALLY well. They are called SSRI also used for anti depression. They take about two weeks to really start working and there is a risk of suicidal thoughts when first starting (especially in teens/young adults) so tell your doctor if you have these feelings. After 2-3 weeks you'll feel real good man. Hang in there and don't give up. If the first medication doesn't work try another. Just tell your doctor girlie symptoms. You got this bro
>>
Dude they make medications for general anxiety disorders. They work REALLY well. They are called SSRI also used for anti depression. They take about two weeks to really start working and there is a risk of suicidal thoughts when first starting (especially in teens/young adults) so tell your doctor if you have these feelings. After 2-3 weeks you'll feel real good man. Hang in there and don't give up. If the first medication doesn't work try another. Just tell your doctor your* symptoms. You got this bro
>>
Tell the doctor your* symptoms (correction)
>>
>>17097949
In the sense of "no medication"?
Then CBT -> A psychologist, or "How to manage anxiety with CBT for dummies". Read it and DO follow it through.
>>
>>17097965
SSRI's are bullshit in my opinion. They didn't help me at all with my anxiety or depression.
>>
Ok just saw that you wanted something natural. St. John's wart or 5htp. Both are over the counter but 5htp is a seratonin prodrug (meaning it breaks down in the body to seratonin). If you are leaning in 5htp direction I would recommend getting on the afore mentioned SSRI from your doctor. You really should be medically managed given the severity of your anxiety.
>>
california poppy extract and yoga. i used to be afraid to go outside and now i have a low paying job and one friend.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.