[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start talking to girl long distance >legit 10/10, gorgeous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1402775868975.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1402775868975.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>start talking to girl long distance
>legit 10/10, gorgeous, likes all the same music and stuff as me
>she lives 700 or so miles away
>never sure if she actually likes me or not, almost never STARTS conversation and when i do she only speaks for a little while
>might be in love
>see other guys on social media with her
>get jealous (i know, i'm a little nuts)
>get mad depressed over it
>friends don't invite me out because i'm too depressing to them
>she hasn't responded to anything since Thursday
>it's Sunday
>still regularly posts on social media so not a case of broken tech or anything
how can i deal with this? stop talking to her? straight up ask her if she's into me? keep talking to her hoping things get better?
>>
Just move on.
>>
>friends don't invite me out because i'm too depressing to them

Jesus man, I get being stuck on a girl far away, but if its effecting your life this bad you need to distance yourself
>>
>>17097839

>how can i deal with this.

your life is exactly the same as it was an hour ago. this girl wasnt in your life, she still isn't. nothignto deal with you just keep living your life, but perhaps iwth the focus of other girls
>>
>>17097839
here are your problems
>she's a 10/10
she will never initiate because everyone else is busy messaging her. take a number, you aren't anyone special until you prove yourself to be someone she finds interesting.
>long distance
already kind of fucked from here. a 10/10 has her pick in the dating pool, and she certainly won't consider a long distance relationship unless you're truly something exceptional. (like if you were handsome, rich, hung, tall and famous.)
>already in love
so she has a pretty face and has the same shitty taste in music as you and you're in love? lol. dude, you barely know her.
>speaks only for a little while
with all things considered, can you really blame her? you're a random in a far away place for all she knows. and i'm betting you're very generic in your conversations too. if you were physically attractive to her, she would make a clear indication of her interest already.

my suggestion is to move on and even block her. things will not improve and you will only be left heart-broken and have wasted your time and efforts.
>>
Good thing there was really not much of a friendship to lose or you would be a fucking wreck. If you were able to pull a 10/10s attention even for a few minutes you're doing better than most. I'm sure you'll find someone else, just don't let this girl eat at your life more than she already has.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.