[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 20150124_112446.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150124_112446.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
I have no problem asking women out and being accepted, but the dating almost never lasts more than a month because I have "different interests" and there is "nothing to talk about". It's happened three times now.

How do I change my interests and shit to become more appealing?
>>
It's not your interests. It's the fact that you're a fucking bore.
>>
>>17097747
That's what I meant.
>>
>>17097745

its a complex issue because you arent giving us much information to go on. the major issue is essentially that you are dating the wrong kind of people. you are apparently attractive enough to get dates, but would you mind posting a picture of yourself? and if possible a recent girl you were seeing? if not that just a picture of yourself and some of your known hobbies and itnerests would help. describe how you spend the average weekendi f you can. also job?

its a complex issue so the more information the better.
>>
File: 1462098941897.gif (18 KB, 342x305) Image search: [Google]
1462098941897.gif
18 KB, 342x305
>>17097745
just bee urself ;)
>>
File: IMG_0890.jpg (684 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.jpg
684 KB, 1536x2048
>>17097765
This is me, and my interests are mainly shit like sports, video games, politics, exercise, etc. I spend the average weekend doing well.. exercise. Because of where I am (in the country) and because I'm new to the country I'm in I can't drive yet so it hinders shit quite a bit. I'm 18 and just finishing high school but no job.
>>
>>17097793

ur kinda cute, but also kinda funny looking. its owrking for you so far.

most of what you list is rather manly hobbies. even the politics id have to guess you dont side with most women who are increasingly sjw.

what kind of 'exercise' do you do? i dont think ur just at the gym from friday afternoon to sunday night.

what country do you live in now? where did you move from? you graduate in may/june yes?
>>
>>17097802
Yeah, I take awful photos honestly.

I do work for my parents, run, etc. Lift weights, push-ups, etc, also play video games. I moved to Canada from Australia like 4 months ago, so the accent probably helps.
>>
>>17097810

>dat sexy ass accent

it seems to me like you dont seem to have any friends, and that makes it hard to date at your age, when everyones so social groupy. i remember there not being a lot of 'alone time' for couples when i was in highschool, you mostly all jusdt hung out in your groups of friends. when its just you two a girl probably gets bored and none of what you do in your spare time helps that.

as oyu leave highschool this gets eaiser in my opinion, though finding women becomes harder.

but yeah just wokring out and video games isnt a good way to keep girl sinterested. what kind of dates / hang outs do you do?
>>
>>17097812
The most recent girl We first went to get a coffee (where there was a fricken fight that I had to break up between these two guys at my school), then we saw a movie, second date she just came over because she suggested it, third one was us going to Toronto and going to this aquarium she said she always wanted to go to and then 4th date she watched me play rugby (I'm on a team).
>>
>>17097824

>rugby

as far as im concerned you are the perfect man. you might have a dull personality and not contribute much to conversation. everyones a little different in that regard. im personally fine rambling all day as long as the guy listens, though it can be frustrating if they dont contribute at all.
>>
File: 1394436006340.jpg (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1394436006340.jpg
19 KB, 200x200
>>17097745

>It's happened three times now.

You fail three times at forming a relationship and you think its time for a personality overhaul? Step it up, nigga. You haven't even scratched the surface of failure yet. Three times is nothing.

>How do I change my interests and shit to become more appealing?

You don't. Take regular showers, don't look like shit and don't be an asshole. Thats what you can do. Investing your energy into being someone you're not just to please a girl is subservient beta fuckery at its best.
>>
>>17097837
>>17097837
Very flattering anon, but basically I just need to contribute more to conversation? I think my problem is that my sense of humor is a very "boyish" kind so I find it hard to make women laugh, especially if they're my age or older.
>>
>>17097845

its hard to say for sure, im just going off of what i know. on paper you're waifu material, but ive met other guys that were 100% my type, but in person there was no chemistry so i ended thigns after a few months. like the other anon said, 3 times isnt a big deal, and its still high school level, end of highschool level at that so its hard to do anything serious.
>>
>>17097844
You definitely have a point. Being something I'm not might come off as even worse than being 'boring' and just owning it.

>>17097854
Yeah. Maybe I just have to keep looking or hold off and go with the flow and maybe someone good will come my way.
>>
>>17097845
I have this same problem, its not that I don't know what to say. Its that text messages are not my best field. Girls text and its hard to get a chance to sah things you want to say without saying them the wrong way... fuck texting!
>>
>>17097865

it happens. my initial point was going to be that you shouldnt change yourself cuz then you'll end the relationship cuz YOULL be bored with them instead.

some people are harder to 'match up' then tohers. but you know, highschool, only 3 girls, etc.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.