[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IB exams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Image.gif (771 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
Image.gif
771 KB, 203x200
Literally no idea where to post this thread unless /b/ would be better, and I guess i'd trust /adv/ to tell me if it was. If not, let this die.

This is not a cry for help with exams and not 100% necessary, but would be interesting to find out about the other exams before my own begin. Obviously i'm not going to be able to study for the subject a few hours before.

IB (international baccalaureate) exams start tomorrow, the 2nd of May, and I basically wanted to know if anyone can post a link to a website or obtain and post the questions from Timezone 0 or 1 for the papers because this will rule out what questions I and everyone else can be asked in TZ2.

My exams are 9:00 am or 1:30pm BST so the US and others are a bit before. (hopefully)
>>
>>17097717
>Obviously i'm not going to be able to study for the subject a few hours before.
What?
>>
>>17097717
Dude the IB exam are pretty fucking easy. Chill. Just go back over the material. If you've been paying any attention in class at all then you'll get a passing score
>>
>>17097719

Not OP, but IB exams, similar to AP exams, can be very, very specific in their questions. You have to exhibit a lot of mastery about the subject in question to be able to answer the very narrowly focused topics they're asking you about. Depending on the topic, it could be an essay prompt asking about something that is the equivalent of about four paragraphs in a textbook that you used the entire year.

That said OP, I have nothing for you but a good luck message. Don't panic - you've been working on this for two years presumably, and you'll knock it out of the park.
>>
>>17097735
I understand that about IB exams, that's how school in general is. What I don't understand is why OP can't study until a few hours before, that makes no sense. I know people who have studied for weeks, if not months, before IB exams.
>>
>>17097719
>>17097740
I know, i've studied and it's fine, i just want to see what other papers, especially on the new spec are like. It's pretty self explanatory

>>17097726
I know they are. I would pass without studying. I'm looking for 39+ so it's kinda important

>>17097735
Thanks a lot for that
>>
>>17097726
>>17097735
not OP but I have IB exams tomorrow; thanks for encouragement!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.