[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to break up with a suicidal girl, who lives 2 hours away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1453795860230.png (153 KB, 1166x701) Image search: [Google]
1453795860230.png
153 KB, 1166x701
How to break up with a suicidal girl, who lives 2 hours away? I'm pretty sure I'm not able to do it, but I have to. I have problems to disappoint or say no to people.
>>
Go see her and tell her beforehand that you need to talk so that she will expect something probably-not-good. Tell her honestly but gently why you want to break up (or if your reason is something like "your boobs are too small" or something equally douchebag-y, come up with something that's not about her). Something like "I don't want to date" or "I just see you as a friend only". If she takes it badly, try to comfort her and BE NICE and understanding. If she starts begging or something, just let her down gently by letting her know that you've made up your mind. If she goes batshit crazy tell her firmly that you'll be leaving if she doesn't calm down. If she starts to threaten you by harming herself and doesn't calm down, call an ambulance.
>>
>>17097242
^this, but bring a hidden camera just in case she's actually batshit insane, that way you have proof of anything she does
>>
>>17097242
Nice advice, thanks. Should I really tell her why? Her clinginess, her boredom and especially cause I don't really have feelings for here are the reasons.
>>
>>17097309
Np. I'd say tell her that you just simply don't feel that way about her. If she absolutely demands that you tell her exact reasons, then tell her in more detail but gently.

Also, I don't suggest filming a messy break-up. That's not very nice. She obviously has mental health issues and she might not be able to help being difficult. Just get rid of her but be nice about it.
>>
>>17097212
>How to break up with a suicidal girl, who lives 2 hours away? I'm pretty sure I'm not able to do it, but I have to. I have problems to disappoint or say no to people.

are you me? she had BPD so i don't know how she will take it
>>
>>17097453
Oh cool I have BPD. If it helps, I can tell you how I'd take it? Okay so regardless of the reason you're breaking up with me, I'd break your fingers, give you brain damage and cut off your dick and send it to your momma in a pretty wrapping and a shiny bow. Feeling any better now sweetheart?
>>
>>17097496
yep
definitely breaking up now
thanks asshole
>>
>>17097496
I doubt she would do that, she's only 13 :^)
>>
>>17097212

first and foremost, look up her family if you can. simply find them on facebook if possible and send them a message saying you are breaking up with their daughter and want them to keep an eye on her cuz she is 'suicidal'.

then break up with her saying that you love her and all that but LDR is unrealistic.

you are not to be held responsible if a girl kills herself cuz of something that literally everyone goes through.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.