[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >make a fake Facebook profile with a Chad thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1518x1044) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1518x1044
>be me
>make a fake Facebook profile with a Chad thinking it would be funny to message girls
>start making fun of some girl in school who I used to talk to (not anymore) who has a Manlet boy friend
>keep at it talking about my big dick
>sometime later get a message by one of her beta orbiters to stop it on MY Facebook not the fake Chad one
>somehow they knew it was me
>play it off by saying it was my brother
>they all knew and he stopped talking to me
>have to go to school with these guys

What do? I didn't say anything illegal (threaten her, sexually harass her) but the social torture is too much for me to take.
>>
reap what you sow
>>
Prob the most you ever spoken to a girl, right?
>>
You're actually a giant fucking retard, No legal action will be take obviously but accept the social repercussions for being the autist you are.
>>
>>17096929
You must be 18+ to utilize this website.
>>
>>17096940
But I shouldn't care right? It's just school

>>17096954
I'm a senior, just turned 18 but I'm pretty sure I can be here
>>
You did stupid shit and now you have to face the repercussions.

Suck it up, dickwad.
>>
How the fuck did they found out?
>>
Wtf how did they find out? Did this really happen or did you just make this thread to prepare for the worst possible scenario in case it does happen?
Also
>beta orbiter
>says the guy that makes a fake facebook to pretend he's alpha
>>
File: 1453070826702.jpg (8 KB, 128x159) Image search: [Google]
1453070826702.jpg
8 KB, 128x159
>>17096929
I know how they found out OP, but I won't tell you.
>>
>>17097285
The only way they could have called it so confidently is if OP is that one creepy kid that always does this fucked up shit by himself and everyone is just trying to stay the fuck away from him.
>>
OP you fucking retard. Do your stalking shit on a linux usb stick using TOR or a VPN
>>
File: laughing.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
How did they find out?

God that is so funny.
>>
I've considered this a few times, thinking it'd be real horrorshow
I don't have a real facebook account or any social media.
Could I get a kick out of it? I'd probably just go for random people though
>>
>>17097332
>used to talk to girl
>girl rejects him
>he makes it super obvious its him
>she tells everyone

that's how. no VPN or liveusb would've hid his autism.
>>
This is how they found out:

- notice your language lingo is similar to your talk on Chad account. The girl personally talked to you so she knows it's actually you...

-IP check and detected it was you

Either way you should of denied everything and they would of believed it. Saying it was your brother made it so obvious it was you.
Stupid as fuck God enjoy the rest of high school
>>
>>17096929

Jesus fucking Christ.

It's funny because you deserve it, but man the secondary embarrassment...
>>
>>17096968

>but i shouldn't care right?

shouldn't care that you did something horribly retarded and got caught?
>>
Thanks for the good kek OP
>>
>>17097294
How did they find out!?
>>
>>17096929
>i-i-it was my b-brother!
Kek, could you have made it any more obvious. You should have just denied the accusations and feigned complete ignorance on the subject.
>>
>>17097433
>implying this 7th grade fag knows how to VPN
>>
>>17097332
>>17097758
>>17097285
I have no idea maybe it has to do with the fact I friended myself on the profile, I couldn't find her, so I had to go through my own profile if that makes any sense

>>17097636
>>17097705
>>17097079
>>17097285
Yes did this happen and damnit lads this is serious how can I show my face at school? Should I just avoid them at all costs? Then again I go to the same bus station as the Manlet boyfriend who I know is gonna give me shit. I can over take him (I'm 6'1 and much bigger) but I don't like confrontations.
>>
Give me advice damnit
>>
>>1709789Be a man and take responsibility for your actions. But you won't do that. You will continue to be a fucking coward your whole life.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 236x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 236x171
>>17097893
You sound like your only redeeming quality is your height, which is determined by chance and requires no effort to get and that you are jealous that she picked a man shorter yet better than you. Advice: stop being a coward and learn to be a man. If you want to base all of your self worth on looks, cut your dick off and become a woman.
>>
>>17096929

>but the social torture is too much for me to take.

You behaved like an idiotic bully and now you're being treated like one. Too fucking bad. Deal with it.

No one here will show you any sympathy for your immaturity. If you came here looking for us to give you advice on how to avoid being treated like an asshole I would suggest probably stop acting like one.
>>
>>17098065
inb4 OP is 5'9 and the guy he made fun of is 5'7
>>
>>17098449
Its always the 5'9-5'11" crowd that seems to give shorter men shit. Like they want to remind everyone they're slightly taller and somehow better.
>>
Deal with it anon, accept the consequences of your autistic actions like a man.
You'll kek in the future remembering this.
>>
>>17097884
>6,1
>calling anyone manlet
Dude girls are that tall now, though I wouldn't worry about you getting one anytime soon now
>>
You can take solace in the face that I feel second hand embarrassment for you
>>
>>17100105
The average guy is 5'11 in the tallest european countries. 5'9 in US. The average female is 5'7 . 6'1 is considered tall everywhere
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.