[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand girls /adv/. I'm not that autistic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
I don't understand girls /adv/.
I'm not that autistic, can talk to them and had relationships, but I just can't understand the way they think.
Things like constantly changing social media status and profile pic, being mean to other girls behind their back, their focus on feelings, the importance of social status and how people perceive them etc.
I just can't get why they do this. I really don't.
Can some femanons explain?
>>
Stop profile stalking and try interacting with people, cuz everything you listed just sounds like descriptions of 16yos on Facebook.
>>
>>17096928
You won't understand all women, pick one and get to know her.
>>
>>17096928
My vagina has not asked me to do any of the things you have listed. Does this mean I am trans? Any help will be appreciated.
>>
>>17096928
>I don't understand girls /adv/.
You don't want to desu. I mean girls understand girls, which is probably the reason they all fucking hate each other.
>>
I'm a femanon and I don't understand them either. We are weird and confusing creatures.
>>
>>17096987
I know, I felt a bit cringy writing that. Unfortunately it is how the majority of women I know behave. I'm 21
>>17097037
Im curious
>>
File: slutty-prom-dress-20102.jpg (29 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
slutty-prom-dress-20102.jpg
29 KB, 420x315
>>17097076
>Im curious
Does this explain it any better?
>>
>>17097095
No
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.