[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divorce a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1454317604369.png (204 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1454317604369.png
204 KB, 600x468
Hey Adv, im a 2 year lurker first time poster, so some backstory im married too a girl who is 2 years older than me almost 2 years in October we met at a job, I got it she left, she was with some guy 2 year relationship we went out as friends and we made out she broke off that relationship, and moved in with me because she had issues with her dad at home around 5 months later she wanted to get married and have a baby, I rejected the idea she is 23 im 21, she started getting distant so before agreeing to plant the seed I spoke with her seriously about her body how it would hurt and change she acceepted, I made her quit her job to avoid any accodents, fast forward to today baby is almost a year old weve managed but I cant stay up at night with her because of a epilepsy Issue ive dealt with, so I visit my mom in jail once every two months since its 3 states away its a 5 hour trip im gone all Day, now she says I should leave she is used to me not being around I work go to school and spend time home but the jail visits are really affecting her Please halp adv
>>
So she wants to divorce you because you're away for a day once every 2 months to visit your mom in jail?

Also why are you going to school as well now? If youre the only one working you should focus more on getting income, leave that other shit for when the child is older.
>>
>>17096773
Forgot to mention she didnt work until 6 Months after the baby was born we both Make a good level of income, im currently working on my Studies to get a promotion in my job
>>
>>17096806
Okay that's fair enough then. So how much time would you spend in a day together usually? You go to bed fairly early you said
>>
>>17096673
Use some fucking punctuation. Your post is unreadable.
>>
You guys are young marriage and a baby so quickly was probably not the best idea. Don't divorce, but both of you just need to be more mature. She needs to realize you're away because you're providing for her and the baby. She's just being needy, but yes it is important to set aside time for the both of you. It shouldn't be a big deal to go see your mom.
>>
>>17096773
She is really hatefull towards my mother because we had an argument a few days before moving into our own place she doesnt care that my moms in jail
>>
>>17096810
Posting on a Phone sorry
>>
>>17096814
Well she can hate your mom all she wants, but still needs to accept she's your mom. We don't choose our family, and a visit every two months is nothing
>>
>>17096808
Around 3 hours, I get home late and just eat with her and study a bit
>>
>>17096815
Did you have some crazy Chinese knockoff phone that doesn't have punctuation?
>>
>>17096815
bitch, hit the key down in the corner, it's got all the punctuation a growing boy needs.
>>
>>17096819
Well, yeah, that's pretty bad.
>>
>>17096812
Thats good to know someone else views it the way I do, should couples therapy be a good idea? She has some communication issues
>>
you're getting a divorce.
>>
>>17096827
I'd say yes, but she probably won't value it and use the tools they give you properly. She needs to learn to communicate with you and you need to learn how to read her (not saying you should be a psychic, but just kind of read between the lines). Visiting your mom isn't the issue. She's feeling like you don't spend time with her.
>>
>>17096673
>Divorce
Murder has less consequences if you're male
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.