[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf dumps me 3 months ago >still friends on FB >decides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1457059725250.jpg (99 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457059725250.jpg
99 KB, 700x700
>gf dumps me 3 months ago
>still friends on FB
>decides to add random tinder asian whore on my FB because she doesn't have any other means of communication
>all her pics are trashy but well I intend to fuck her and then to delete her
>a few days later my ex messages me like "why are you adding random foreigner internet whores on your FB"
>"you should find a good girl for you"
I know I shouldn't even be mad but FUCK this made me angry as fuck
Even when she is supposedly out of my life she is still bringing me down / shaming me
what do I do ?
>>
>>17096348
Delete her
Delete this thread
>>
File: 1461987279194.jpg (46 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461987279194.jpg
46 KB, 577x1024
Block your ex and fuck the Asian qt
>>
>>17096348
This would make me mad as fuck too OP. Tell her to fuck off and block her, she sounds like an asshole.
>>
>>17096348

Block her OP man. Fuck her.
>>
>>17096348
>then to delete her
why ?
>>
>>17096388
because honeslty all her pics are slutty / trashy as fuck and it's really looked dumb since all of my friends have normal pictures
>>
Looks like /adv/ is giving you a clear path here, OP. There is no reason for you to still be in contact with her.
I mean, you don't have to tell her to fuck off, but block her for sure.
>>
just fuck her shit up
>>
>>17096348
Ignore it, fuck the Asian. Is this for real are you actually needing advice on this??
>>
>>17096348
Tell her to mind her own business, it's only of her concern if she's interested in you still.
If not then she can go kick rocks- her opinion of you is irrelevant as well as her presence.
Delete her and stop letting her get to you.
>>
>>17096348
You call good, sound advice "shaming/bringing me down"?

No wonder she dumped you.
>>
>>17096468
You call "why are you adding random foreigner internet whores on your FB" "good sound advice?"
>>
>>17096348

She's jealous and trying to turn the situation around by making you feel like she's the superior woman and you'll never have her again. React by reducing her to the same status as a random internet whore and cut her out of our life.
>>
>>17096468
truuuu ;(
>>
>>17096468
That wasn't advice; it was interrogation laced with condescension.
Besides from that, what kind of a person gives their recent ex dating advice? Someone with petty, jealous tendencies who would pick apart anyone who came his way.
>>
>>17096472
OP himself says the photos are trashy and bad and calls the girl a random tinder whore. Why then is he pissed at other people telling him what he already admits to be the truth? Sounds pretty hypocritical imo.

>>17096483
>That wasn't advice; it was interrogation laced with condescension
Doesn't read like that to me, it reads like normal advice.

>what kind of a person gives their recent ex dating advice?
Someone who isn't a dick?

>Someone with petty, jealous tendencies who would pick apart anyone who came his way
But OP's already admitted he doesn't care for this random tinder whore and he himself calls the whole thing trashy and bad. It's like admitting that shooting heroin up your veins is bad, but then getting all rabid at others because they tell you "Hey dude shooting that heroin is gonna be bad for you". It doesn't make sense. OP should stop being so insecure.
>>
>>17096348
She probably fucked a dozen retarded Chads she'd be embarrassed to be seen with in public.

Just block her, or tell her that she should mind her own business.
>>
>>17096348
Hahaha she's fuckin wit you

Poor little beta cuck
>>
File: 1433444850054.png (300 KB, 523x625) Image search: [Google]
1433444850054.png
300 KB, 523x625
>>17096499
>reads like normal advice

Being presumptuous enough to give an opinion on how a person should date when not asked isn't normal, even as a friend let alone a recent ex.
Also please don't draw any more analogy lmao.
>>
>>17096348
She jelly and she things she has the moral high ground. be very polite about it and let her know her advice is welcome but you need to forget about your relationship so you'll think about it. And then, fug the other girl anyways.
>>
Is it possible to lead me to her facebook or at least whereabout she is?

I will send few of my squad to make her life living hell...
>>
>>17096529
>Being presumptuous enough to give an opinion on how a person should date
Dating a good person is perfectly normal advice dude. Doesn't have to be a good person for everyone, just someone good for you and to to you. Would you date someone you yourself admit to be a bad person like OP does call the girl a random trashy whore he doesn't even want to date, just pump and dump? You're being really dishonest here.
>>
>>17096536
That is a crime. Enjoy the party v&n bro.
>>
>>17096543
Moralfag
>>
>>17096547
It's just normal to call out crimes against innocents. OP's the only one at fault for being a little hypocrite bitch wanting to fuck random trashy whores he's ashamed of and getting mad when people point out he's fucking random trashy whores he should be ashamed of.
>>
>>17096539
She doesn't know that girl was a bad person.

Yes she dresses like a whore, but I've met some really trashy people with genuinely kind souls. It's not her place to judge, period.

And so what if OP just wants to fuck. Most males get roped into relationships with fuckbuddies, that's how the world works now.
>>
>>17096564
>Implying people don't know the ramifications of their actions
>>
>>17096565
>She doesn't know that girl was a bad person
>all her pics are trashy
>honeslty all her pics are slutty / trashy as fuck and it's really looked dumb since all of my friends have normal pictures
I think it her place to judge when OP himself admits all this about said pictures. Sure she might be a good person but unless she speaks up for herself we only have OP's description to go by and it's not something anyone would find flattering or be impressed by.

>what if OP just wants to fuck
You've been bitching about dating all thread, stop moving the goalposts.

>Most males get roped into relationships with fuckbuddies
That normally involves someone else's kid.
>>
>>17096539
Well, to arrive at that conclusion and to give that piece of advice OP's ex must assume the following:

1. The new girl is bad for him (this actually isn't baseless)
2. Her ex bf wants to date this girl he recently adds on fb (lol).
3. He actually doesn't know that he needs to date a good person and need someone to remind him, especially an ex (lol).

In my previous post I only say this isn't normal, what dishonesty ? I hope you don't imply that I am lying to you and that I actually think this is normal lol
>>
>>17096585
1. The new girl is bad for him (this actually isn't baseless)
True.
2. Her ex bf wants to date this girl he recently adds on fb (lol).
Facebook Official is a thing. Also good people presume others are good people too and think that when you get with someone, it's because you have feelings for them, not just because you want to use them and then throw them away like they don't have feelings too. OP has clearly stated he doesn't care for this "random tinder whore", but his ex likely doesn't imagine he'd be such scum. He'd be more honest just paying a prostitute.
>He actually doesn't know that he needs to date a good person and need someone to remind him
Sounds like OP all right. He's behaving just like drug addicts in denial about their addiction.
>>
>>17096584
> we only have OPs word to go by
No we don't. OP came here for objective advice, and that includes discounting his own words.

When someone calls you out, you tend to get overly self conscious and overreact. This is natural human behavior. I remember once, some girl said my eyebrows were too big and the next day I damn near shaved them all off because all I could see in my mirror from then on was a forest of fur on top of my eyes.

OP probably paints a picture much worse than it is. He obviously saw something in her specifically out of thousands of other tinder girls.

> you've been bitching about dating the whole thread
this was my first post...

> that normally involves someone else's kid
?
>>
>>17096626
>calls you out
>implying there's anything wrong with what Op does
No.
>>
File: 1441776520383.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441776520383.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>17096602
Ok, now you are in charge of reading OP and his ex's thoughts and their behaviors and analyze their deep dark psychology.

I don't really care about any of that, just the act of making previously mentioned assumptions and giving an opinion when no one asked from her position isn't normal to an observer like me.

Also, to clarify I only made 2 posts so far >>17096529 and >>17096585

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>17096626
>OP came here for objective advice
>objective advice
>on a subjective matter
OP is a retard.

>When someone calls you out, you tend to get overly self conscious and overreact. This is natural human behavior. I remember once, some girl said my eyebrows were too big and the next day I damn near shaved them all off because all I could see in my mirror from then on was a forest of fur on top of my eyes.
Wow you're a retard too. I never let anyone's opinion affect me that much, I always analyzed it first, pondered all options and then decided it was beneficial and worth following or not. If you can't defend your own opinions against others you ain't worth shit.

>OP probably paints a picture much worse than it is. He obviously saw something in her specifically out of thousands of other tinder girls.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Man that's some serious clutching at straws there. OP is a desperate loser looking for a girl to pump and dump, he himself has admitted that. What he saw in her? Access to pussy to use and throw away, no more than that. That's how men like him are. If there were something, he wouldn't have badmouthed her and he wouldn't be ashamed of her, I've seen men seriously in love and they are the complete opposite of OP. You ain't fooling anyone.
>>
>>17096637
>the act of making previously mentioned assumptions and giving an opinion when no one asked from her position isn't normal
It's completely normal. Cure your autism.
>>
>>17096649
> OP is a retard
Truly you must have his best interest at heart.

> I'm a perfectly logical specimen with no emotions beep beep boop no one else should feel them either
I'm sure you rock a fedora really good too.

> Again asserting OP is in a perfectly sound state of mind
But fine let's assume he is, for the sake of argument.

If the ex were friending random dude bros with pictures of them lifting wife beaters, would you seriously think he'd be justified in calling her out? ( the answer is no by the way, he'd be called a loser/creep/jealous)

It's none of his business who she dates AND VICE VERSA.
>>
>>17096681
>If the ex were friending random dude bros with pictures of them lifting wife beaters, would you seriously think he'd be justified in calling her out?
She could always just prove him wrong by showing him wifebeater lifter is actually a pretty good guy. OP can't even do that because he himself has admitted his low opinion of this tinder whore and his own unsavory intentions. That's the difference m8.
>>
I stopped reading half the thread since its just filled with guilt tripping femanon responses at this point, but if you feel shitty about yourself and want to fuck with your exgfs brain, just act a bit offended but explain that this new trashy girl is actually wholesome and great etc. Start talking about her like you two have opened up already, and be purposely oblivious to your ex's undertones and see how she reacts

If she just gets dismissive/"it can't be helped" response: she's just looking out for you.

If she blows up/gets angry about it after you have been showing no emotion over the talk: she's jealous as fuck
>>
>>17096728
That's lying though. OP, post her facebook so I can show her this thread and expose you for the liar you are.
>>
>>17096656
>it isn't normal because such and such
>but it is normal you are an autist

Not that anon but you sound like an ad hominem slinging retard who won't listen to reason. What are you doing here on /adv/ ?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.